Page 114 of 213 FirstFirst ... 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 2261 to 2280 of 4246
  1. #2261
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Btw, integrity and ninjalotting don't go together. Trust me on this.

  2. #2262
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    SORRY I HIT IT. I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS SLEPT. DO YOU HAVE RAISE? IT'S OKAY I'LL HOME POINT
    Everybody knows XI was a mana game and melee were fucking losers.

  3. #2263
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    Pats sources: Strong statements by NFL officials left out of Wells report



    #Framegate.

    And who the fuck gave the Colts the authority to start sticking needles in game balls on the fucking sidelines?



    Kraft gonna' go full BLM burn
    The entire incident began long before the arc championship. The Colts brought up the deflated balls before the game was ever played. There's an email trail. It actually started in their previous regular season contest. Where the fuck do you get your sources? Drudge? brietbart?

  4. #2264
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Btw, integrity and ninjalotting don't go together. Trust me on this.
    I D2'ed a fucking lot hacker out of Dyna Xarwhatthefuckisitcallednotab, the snow zone, when he was waiting for everyone to pass on the RDM hat.

    He was so fucking pissed.

  5. #2265
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    The entire incident began long before the arc championship. The Colts brought up the deflated balls before the game was ever played. There's an email trail. It actually started in their previous regular season contest. Where the fuck do you get your sources? Drudge? brietbart?
    Oh, so the NFL compromised the integrity of the AFC Championship by not contacting the Patriots and waiting in a sting operation to see if the footballs would be deflated?

    Then they didn't even check the balls with proper gauges, or record the actual PSI numbers?

    You're really killing it in your defense of the NFL

    Think about what you just fucking said

  6. #2266
    Cardiac Cat
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    11,604
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

    Not if you did it right.

    That's aside from the fact that you should have had a tank, dps, and support class lvled so you weren't dead weight or had to be left out.

    I'm hardly the guy to try to talk down to when it comes to XI accomplishments, but it is a nice stroll down memory lane.

  7. #2267
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    Oh, so the NFL compromised the integrity of the AFC Championship by not contacting the Patriots and waiting in a sting operation to see if the footballs would be deflated?

    Then they didn't even check the balls with proper gauges, or record the actual PSI numbers?

    You're really killing it in your defense of the NFL

    Think about what you just fucking said
    I agree, we should tip off people accused of cheating. Makes it easier to catch them.

  8. #2268
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    Not if you did it right.

    That's aside from the fact that you should have had a tank, dps, and support class lvled so you weren't dead weight or had to be left out.

    I'm hardly the guy to try to talk down to when it comes to XI accomplishments, but it is a nice stroll down memory lane.
    All you needed was BRD.

    I wish I tanked in XI, though. I got hacked 3 weeks after I got my DRK to 75. It was already merited and I had just dropped like 30 million gils on that HQ Auction House DRK shit. I forget what it was called. (AH DRK was gimpy but I went all out anyway cuz better than shit NQ AH DRK)

    I was so fucking pissed.

    Actually I wasn't. Strangely, I didn't care.

    But I wanted to do one zerg ; ;

  9. #2269
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    I agree, we should tip off people accused of cheating. Makes it easier to catch them.
    Yeah, you should knowingly let the AFC Championship be theoretically played in front of millions of people with tampered balls and compromise the entire season, to "catch them in the act"

    Good thing you're not the Commissioner because you're just as retarded

  10. #2270
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,050
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    And the NFL offseason is supposed to be boring lol

  11. #2271
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    Yeah, you should knowingly let the AFC Championship be theoretically played in front of millions of people with tampered balls and compromise the entire season, to "catch them in the act"

    Good thing you're not the Commissioner because you're just as retarded
    This would be a excellent point if they, ya know, didn't do their job by checking the balls and clearing them before the first ball was snapped.

    I don't think you understand the timeline.

  12. #2272
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    This would be a excellent point if they, ya know, didn't do their job by checking the balls and clearing them before the first ball was snapped.

    I don't think you understand the timeline.
    No, I don't think you do.

    What were the PSI records for all the balls before the game started and what gauges were used to measure?

    Please fill me in.

  13. #2273
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    jet fuel can't deflate balls
    ilu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    If you weren't the bearded Hume you failed at XI
    I knew I liked you.

  14. #2274
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    No, I don't think you do.

    What were the PSI records for all the balls before the game started and what gauges were used to measure?

    Please fill me in.

  15. #2275
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    No, I don't think you do.

    What were the PSI records for all the balls before the game started and what gauges were used to measure?

    Please fill me in.
    Anderson stated they were set to 12.5 psi. It's in a post you quoted. Should I trust the sources you use? As far as which gauge was used, it doesn't particularly matter. It's the difference between three balls outside of what's expected by the ideal gas law vs eight balls. You still haven't read the god damned report?

  16. #2276
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    UNDISCIPLINED DISCIPLINARIAN: DEFLATEGATE WILL MARK BEGINNING OF THE END FOR ROGER GOODELL
    http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/fo...ian-deflategat

  17. #2277
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Anderson stated they were set to 12.5 psi. It's in a post you quoted. Should I trust the sources you use? As far as which gauge was used, it doesn't particularly matter. It's the difference between three balls outside of what's expected by the ideal gas law vs eight balls. You still haven't read the god damned report?
    WTF are you talking about? Of course it matters. How the fuck can you say that it doesn't matter?

  18. #2278
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Of course it matters. How the fuck can you say that it doesn't matter?
    The next sentence is kind of important in context. Math is really cool. See the last sentence for that.

  19. #2279
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,155
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    The next sentence is kind of important in context. Math is really cool. See the last sentence for that.
    I guess it's hard for you, but depending on which gauge was used, the science supports no tampering having taken place.

    The gauge Anderson said he used is the one that exonerates the Patriots.

    The Wells Report insisted he used the other one anyway.

    "We don't like your answer. It doesn't fit our persecution. You used the other pump."

    That's not a fucking investigation. Are you seriously this much of a blind Patriot hater that every fucking moral your parents taught you growing up gets thrown out the fucking window just to watch Tom burn?

  20. #2280
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,763
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaLotter View Post
    I guess it's hard for you, but depending on which gauge was used, the science supports no tampering having taken place.

    The gauge Anderson said he used is the one that exonerates the Patriots.

    The Wells Report insisted he used the other one anyway.

    "We don't like your answer. It doesn't fit our persecution. You used the other pump."

    That's not a fucking investigation. Are you seriously this much of a blind Patriot hater that every fucking moral your parents taught you growing up gets thrown out the fucking window just to watch Tom burn?
    No, it doesn't exonerate the patriots. We know the difference between the two gauge readings. If we give the Patriots the benefit of the doubt by assuming all balls were at 12.5 psi as measured by the logo gauge, which read the higher readings, then three balls would have STILL been under the PSI loss predicted by the ideal gas law and they still lose more PSI than the colts balls. This is giving the absolute best case scenario for the Patriots. That's not exoneration. Don't come at me without reading the fucking report I've directed you to several times.

Page 114 of 213 FirstFirst ... 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 147
    Last Post: 2015-01-29, 09:31
  2. Replies: 558
    Last Post: 2014-10-23, 17:14
  3. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  4. Replies: 561
    Last Post: 2014-03-21, 16:42
  5. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  6. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  7. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08
  8. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38