Upon further review!
Sprint, Verizon, Boost, Virgin, Nextel store text content (they all store details such as numbers in and out), but for no more than 30 days.
Kyle Arrington to the Ravens
Either way, it won't matter. Firstly, because it's a civil case, and secondly, there will be no defamation suit.
Was it ever proven that every QB tampers with the footballs after the officials have checked them ready for the game?
Does it matter? Brady didn't just cheat, he's been doing that for 10 years. He cheated and lied. And he didn't just cheat and lie, he cheated, lied, and obstructed the investigation by refusing to cooperate. That shit ain't going nowhere, he's lucky it wasn't 8 games+.
Surprised no one's mentioned it, but it doesn't matter if the whole league cheated, all that matters is that Brady and co. got caught.
You shouldn't give me that speeding ticket officer, everybody else was speeding too!
Heh, one of my friends got a ticket once and asked the cop why he got pulled over when everyone around us was speeding as well. The officer's response was, "when you go fishing, do you try to catch a fish or do you try to catch every fish?" Now, naturally, I think the correct response is, "I try to catch every single fish, fuck the fish!" but I get the officer's point.
Also, that point was brought up like the day the penalties were announced. I don't blame you for not wanting to trudge through NL bile to get there though.
I think "I try to catch the biggest fish" would be the answer there.
Now I want to play some Dark Cloud.
Whoa they're making Dark Cloud 3 for PS4?
We were in a Pontiac Grand Am. I can assure you we were not the biggest fish.
Fucking lol
Jet fans be like
http://media.giphy.com/media/9ySjuLTJEpPAA/giphy.gif
Pats fans be like
http://media.giphy.com/media/lBKAflYHXKkSY/giphy.gif