im all in on trading up for mariota now
btw eagles inform trent cole he will be released
I want Foles, your first and second rounder this year, and your first rounder next year. Deal?
psure Eagles take that in a heartbeat
love the headline: chip-kelly-is-a-genius-and-rex-ryan-is-insane/
just gonna leave this here.
eagles about to sign EVERYONE
also bill just traded for cassel LOL
http://deadspin.com/report-lesean-mc...alo-1689375329"A source close to LeSean McCoy" told ESPN's Josina Anderson of the back, "of course he's not happy" going to Buffalo, which is associated with "cold and losing games."
McCoy unhappy about going to the Bills.. Who saw that coming!?
Hey! Everyone needs to leave BUF alone; we're shitty enough as-is.
Bills did not get fleeced; Kiko has fully torn his ACL twice and we have one of the best defensive squads in the league right now. Kiko was expendable from a current roster standpoint (future cap issues is a different matter; Kiko was cheap). I thought it was a fine trade for both teams. From the Bills perspective:
1) We have arguably the worst QB situation in the NFL
2) We need to run the ball a lot because of #1
3) Jackson is 34; Spiller is not a workhorse back and he's made of glass. Booby is Booby; really almost a fullback and should be for short yardage only.
Spiller will become a free agent obviously. I wasn't overjoyed about the trade, but I don't hate it either. McCoy's got 2-3 years left of decent efficacy which takes him through his current contract (McCoy is 26, will be 27 for next season; RBs peak at 27 then decline from there statistically).
And god being a Bills fan sucks; I'm actually excited about Cassel. Kyle Fucking Orton basically retired to avoid playing here again. Marrone ran away from a head coaching position to become an OFFENSIVE LINE COACH FOR THE FUCKING JAGS (hated him anyways). It's just depressing. Looking forward to Rex press conferences though.
Also, this is hilarious:
Seriously, the 2015 Buffalo Bills are a walking NFL version of Frankenstein.Originally Posted by Deadspin
RIP EJ Manuel
I'm just happy because this will be the first time my team acquires Spiller in a manner that doesn't fuck me over.
Fantasy bros get it.
I thought he didn't retire, and just held out and waited for the Cowboys to cut him so he could make an extra dollar or some shit. Either way, lulz to be had!