Page 166 of 213 FirstFirst ... 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 3301 to 3320 of 4246
  1. #3301
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,775
    BG Level
    10

    and then he trained the pony to eat the other kids parents

  2. #3302
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Mertron View Post
    and then he trained the pony to eat the other kids parents
    Nah just bite the other kids weiner off

  3. #3303
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,775
    BG Level
    10

    been a while since I saw that one, oh well

  4. #3304
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    714
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I just request that when this thread gets closed for the new season that it ends with a
    Fuck tom
    post. This has been hilarious.

  5. #3305
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Rip 49ers

    Anthony Davis is gone now too lol

  6. #3306
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I hate your avatar.

    Also, fun cowboy fact for the day:

    Sean Lee has the most INT for a linebacker since 2010. He's missed 34 games since then but still leads.

  7. #3307
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,663
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Welp, i'm all aboard the chip kelly crazy underground railroad now.

  8. #3308
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,775
    BG Level
    10

    the dram tram is now the freedom train

    choo choo motherfuckers

  9. #3309
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Fuck Cutler

  10. #3310
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,095
    BG Level
    8

    no

  11. #3311
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    Fuck Cutler
    Get out

  12. #3312
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,230
    BG Level
    10

  13. #3313

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Yeah that was out of nowhere. We only say Fuck so and so do good quarterbacks.

  14. #3314
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,155
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    49ers traded 3 time pro bowl punter Andy Lee to the Browns for a future 7th

  15. #3315
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,663
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    49ers traded 3 time pro bowl punter Andy Lee to the Browns for a future 7th
    Really? God damnit

  16. #3316
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,775
    BG Level
    10

    every 49ers player has lost the will to live. probably some tree pollen shit like the happening

  17. #3317
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    I don't think I have ever seen a Super Bowl caliber team self-destruct this hard in a single off season, ever, like what's happening to the 49ers. This is an insane exodus.

  18. #3318
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,663
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen a Super Bowl caliber team self-destruct this hard in a single off season, ever, like what's happening to the 49ers. This is an insane exodus.
    Honestly with how they handled the Jim Harbaugh shit, I'm not surprised the players are quitting on the team.

  19. #3319
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Honestly with how they handled the Jim Harbaugh shit, I'm not surprised the players are quitting on the team.
    When the owner demonstrates so bluntly that he's more concerned with his ego than with the players or with winning, yeah. I'd jump ship, too.

  20. #3320
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,663
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Marootsoobutsu View Post
    When the owner demonstrates so bluntly that he's more concerned with his ego than with the players or with winning, yeah. I'd jump ship, too.
    I honestly would not be surprised if the Raiders have a better record this year than the Niners.

Page 166 of 213 FirstFirst ... 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 147
    Last Post: 2015-01-29, 09:31
  2. Replies: 558
    Last Post: 2014-10-23, 17:14
  3. Replies: 2422
    Last Post: 2014-07-31, 02:16
  4. Replies: 561
    Last Post: 2014-03-21, 16:42
  5. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  6. Replies: 1973
    Last Post: 2013-04-25, 04:32
  7. Replies: 609
    Last Post: 2012-10-30, 16:08
  8. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38