Seattle safety Kam Chancello r is holding out and not reporting to camp
Seattle safety Kam Chancello r is holding out and not reporting to camp
gdi sheldon richardson. As a life long jets fan this really hurts
So whatever happend to that Ninjalotter guy? LOL
He was quite entertaining up until Tom decided to deflate his balls. At which point much like the rest of NE he went full retard.
Welp, now that NL is gone. I have to stand up for Brady.
These fin allegations!
can we make the week 1 thread called fuck cutler? And get them pick'ems ready!
shut up faggot
Who ruined the party and reported NL?
Russell Wilson got his extension
4 years 87.6 mil. 60 mil guranteed
I've lost all fucking faith in people this month. From confederate flag morons to anti abortion morons to morons at work. Then, I think my nfl thread is safe, and fucking morons report the only entertainment we will have til the hoF game, which is probably covers the length of his ban.
Fucking people man. Humanity is stupid as shit.
Hate all of you. Enjoy a dead thread for a couple weeks.
And fuck tom.
someone unban him. it is stupid that he is banned because people get their feelings hurt that he cheers for a despised team
I banned him for six months, just in time to make the sb. Personally, I don't care if he stays or goes. He was entertaining in the beginning, and mods didn't touch him because I told them not to. But he'd pissing off a bunch of people.
Tyven go make a poll in sports to vote on whether I should unban him.
ok
All somebody has to do is periodically copy and paste his posts from six months ago and it's pretty much like he never left.
Fuck Tom
Fuck Gary
His posts were the same annoying shit. Not even entertaining anymore. But I can honestly say I never reported him lol