• Navigation
Page 36 of 151 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 3008
  1. #701
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurara View Post
    People using {Bee} ... and a <call> ... in their pull macro ... ugh I would have blisted that guy.

  2. #702
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I loved it, lol.

  3. #703
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I was an auto-translate purist. It bugged the shit out of me when people would use something that might add to (instead of remove) confusion between people of different languages.

    {May}{Bee} also drove me nuts.

  4. #704
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    {I'm playing solo right now} was my personal favorite.


    Edit:

    http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q...831_162703.png

    This guy was super creepy, and said this kind of shit to me throughout my 6 years playing.

  5. #705
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I think {Are you alone?} for the ultimate creeper factor was mine.

  6. #706
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,282
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Garona

    This WHM that I was in a group with had the best one ever. It was something like this:

    /p Oh, me so {Holy} me {/heal} you {Long time} - {Regen}

    It took me a while to stop tabbing to complete things (until I started working in powershell).

  7. #707
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I remember my FC at one point in 14 decided to make stupid autotranslate macros to relive them from XI, we made it like 3 pulls before we had to turn them all off.

  8. #708
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    By the time I started doing endgame, the only macros I had that had any /p in them were for Protectra/Shellra so people wouldn't FUCKING RUN AWAY FROM MY BUFFS and for pulling. Everything else I cast with spellcast anyway so macros were pointless.

  9. #709
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I mainly just typed //shellrav or //protectrav spellcast <3 no real party macros except my /pull

  10. #710
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    Wasn't somepage the site that got hacked and was stealing people's passwords?
    At one point, yeah. I doubt anything malicious is on it anymore since it's so dead.

    On the age thing, I started playing when I was 14. When LS members found out how young I was they didn't believe me. Apparently I skipped the idiot teen phase.

  11. #711
    King of the Jews
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,701
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  12. #712
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Xerlic View Post
    Wasn't somepage the site that got hacked and was stealing people's passwords?
    lolya, I lost my account for nearly a year thanks to this. SE didn't even have a method of account recovery 5 years into running an MMO.

    Jesus Christ, I remember that day. All of my 16 year old rage bubbling to the surface.

  13. #713
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    One day, one of our guild members, think it may have actually been Tredvolt thought it would be hilarious to change his pull macro to be a tell to some random linkshell person that wasn't even in the party. I'm honestly amazed no one murdered him.

  14. #714
    Day
    Day is offline
    IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    21,547
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Aurara View Post
    Day :D
    lmfao that was the first semi big thing I ever killed/claimed.

  15. #715
    New Odin
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    8,659
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I used FFT spell quotes for everything the first go around on WHM.

    "Life's refreshing breeze, blow in energy! Cure!"
    "Precious light, be our armor to protect us! Protect!"
    "Spirits of life, return us! Raise!"

    lul

  16. #716
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Coren View Post
    So did anybody ever do the Tsoo's headgear quest? Or the other 3 gobbie/quadav/orc ones? I don't think I ever saw another one. It was such a bullshit quest.
    I had Tsoo Haja. Never used it though I liked the blue text being 50/50

  17. #717
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,047
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    You guys actually had teenagers in your LS?
    The fourth leader of my LS was a girl still in high school, and she did a damn fine job of it for years. I've seen plenty of teenagers behave more maturely than thirty year olds.

    And to answer the "When did we get sushi?" question. You needed a key item to craft sushi, and I believe that exact mechanic wasn't introduced until the CoP expansion.

  18. #718
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    73
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma View Post


    The last two were this person named Halie or Haley or something. She used to play a dragoon. One day, Someone said that she died in a construction job accident where an entire wall or something basically fell on her.

    Turned out, she, was really a he and could not live with the lie anymore LOL so he fabricated some type of story to kill this persona off. Then, it was like, yeah, i'm her friend and i'm gonna take over her account when in reality it was him and...well...shit just went south when the true story came out. Fun times.

    oh, I was first NA to clear Dynamis-Xarc, first to do a lot of things. Fun.
    Hey, I remember that. I helped organize the whole wyvern thing because said person was a long time dragoon. I'm even in the pictures. So much nostalgia there... a quite a few names I haven't seen in a long time that all came over from PSO way back at NA launch.

  19. #719
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    One day, one of our guild members, think it may have actually been Tredvolt thought it would be hilarious to change his pull macro to be a tell to some random linkshell person that wasn't even in the party. I'm honestly amazed no one murdered him.
    Lol, I used to do that.. Had to keep entertained while meriting on Brd somehow.

  20. #720
    Home Theatre Aficionado
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,794
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    One day, one of our guild members, think it may have actually been Tredvolt thought it would be hilarious to change his pull macro to be a tell to some random linkshell person that wasn't even in the party. I'm honestly amazed no one murdered him.
    What are you up to now Melena? Have you kept in contact with any from the old crew? I always wonder where Tredvolt, Winraf and those guys ended up. I remember Win was trying to start a shell in the new FF but I'm not sure if that lasted long.

Page 36 of 151 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 256
    Last Post: 2009-08-02, 15:44
  2. Why did you start smoking?
    By Klutz in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 2008-07-14, 17:09