+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I'm sorry all As disturbs you. I should intentionally get a C so that you die of measles due to my incompetence.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

This nigga serious right now?

BG Level

No. Not in the slightest.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Good

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Probably the only honest poster in this thread.
    Anyone who gets a C in Diff Eq, even if honest, should probably get the fuck out of the major they are in.

This is not something worthy of praise. This is something worthy of being worried about.

It's like getting a C in reading what a prescription says while training to be a pharmacist.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Wasn't applauding his grades I was applauding his honesty? You people catch feelings over the silliest of things

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by AidenCarby View Post
    Wasn't applauding his grades I was applauding his honesty? You people catch feelings over the silliest of things
    Who isn't being honest? Just because you sucked at school doesn't mean everyone else does.

Git gud fgt.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

A thread exists where people are invited to brag about their grades. In said thread, people get berated for bragging about their grades.

Thanks, Obama.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SathFenrir View Post
    Who isn't being honest? Just because you sucked at school doesn't mean everyone else does.

Git gud fgt.
    I think he's trying to say he mean to say "thanks for being honest about your C" although it came off as "you're the only one not lying about their grades".

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    I think he's trying to say he mean to say "thanks for being honest about your C" although it came off as "you're the only one not lying about their grades".
    There is no universe where I read his comment as the first meaning, but if that is the case, then yeah that is less dumb.

Conejita's Jolly
    Chaparrita's Dulce
    Trigger warning: Fuck your feelings.

BG Level

I'm not going to abandon my Gender Studies major. Okay?

Anyone who gets a C in Diff Eq, even if honest, should probably get the fuck out of the major they are in.

This is not something worthy of praise. This is something worthy of being worried about.

It's like getting a C in reading what a prescription says while training to be a pharmacist.
    I'd partially agree w/ some of these sentiments, irrelevant conclusions and all. However, the fact that I was able to get an A in the final, eh. I'm ok w/ it. At the end of the day it is a shitty grade doe.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

B+ in Linear Algebra :/

I mean that's not bad, but I could have done better.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Jefe View Post
    I'm not going to abandon my Gender Studies major. Okay?

I'd partially agree w/ some of these sentiments, irrelevant conclusions and all. However, the fact that I was able to get an A in the final, eh. I'm ok w/ it. At the end of the day it is a shitty grade doe.
    Getting an A in the final is good. It would be a very smart idea to take some time on the side and make sure you hammer it into your brain though. EE or whatever you do will become near impossible if you cannot do DE.

I am well aware that almost all of engineering is done on software and shit these days but that only goes so far. If you cant scratch out a sanity check for what the computer is telling you, you're gonna have a bad time. User input error is ubiquitous with this stuff and it is hilariously embarrassing to be "that" guy who submits a design that isn't physically possible.

BG Level

Getting an A in the final is good. It would be a very smart idea to take some time on the side and make sure you hammer it into your brain though. EE or whatever you do will become near impossible if you cannot do DE.

I am well aware that almost all of engineering is done on software and shit these days but that only goes so far. If you cant scratch out a sanity check for what the computer is telling you, you're gonna have a bad time. User input error is ubiquitous with this stuff and it is hilariously embarrassing to be "that" guy who submits a design that isn't physically possible.
    I'll second this. Too many people think medical instruments shit out infallible results and thus send out bad results to a patient's chart because they didn't properly understand the theory.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4