Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1280
  1. #861
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Executioner is dope, and since it's all strike damage it has alot of advantages. Obviously it fucks up skeletons, and alot of armor in the game is weak against strike so it has a leg up in PvP.

  2. #862
    The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    32,666
    BG Level
    10

    I wish R2 was a thrust. Whole reason i didnt switch to it sooner

  3. #863
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuki View Post
    Just finished beating champion gundyr and his sweet chin music again. I honestly think that fight is harder than nameless king. Both are execution heavy fights, but nameless king is a lot slower and more predictable imo.
    I beat gundyr second time, was 30-50 on nameless king.

  4. #864
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    i'm on nameless king right now. the mob is so gigantic i mess up while he's mounted even though that part is actually pretty simple. i feel like such a terrible player lol. champ gundyr wasnt that bad but somehow i kept dying with him at one HP left.

  5. #865
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I managed to beat Nameless King without using any Estus. I found for the Dragon part, just don't lock on and you can dodge all his moves with great ease

  6. #866
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    oh i'll try that

  7. #867
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    I found it easier to lock on to the dragon's head when trying to damage it, then locking off before getting attacked. Locking on seemed to help the big swings since it can be hard to see him wind up without doing so.

  8. #868
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Decided to try some PvP with Demon's Greataxe. Shit is fucking glorious.

  9. #869
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    This fucking game lol



    I've actually been doing a bit of PVP with Anri's Straight Sword (farming luck build) and it's surprisingly strong. I need to check if you can infuse it but if I can put some bleed on it holy shit. My last NG respec after this so need to decide my final build.

  10. #870
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Can't infuse it, but it already has blessing infusion baked in.

  11. #871
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    140 hours in, finally beat it. Soul of Cinders was actually one of the easier bosses.

  12. #872
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    Can't infuse it, but it already has blessing infusion baked in.
    Balls, but on the bright side 15/30 swordgrass (and same for Bluemoon). If only I had helm of avarice. I'm certain I've murdered all mimics so fuck me.

    Also fuck invading as a blue summon and having the host just watch as the red phantom runs into a crowd of enemies. Getting concords is a pain when so many hosts are bitches. Doesn't help I'm in luck mode but seriously.

    I wouldn't mind as much if getting summoned was common, but I get like 1-2 an hour lately.

  13. #873
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    omg i did it! nameless king actually was pretty easy once i spaced out a little and timed rolls better. last boss wasn't too bad either, but i'm probably super overleveled to do this shit anyway.

    prob gonna do the NG thing. any endings i should try to prioritize this time? i'm pretty sure i got the most vanilla ending ever, which was dude sitting down after winning lol

  14. #874
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Hollow ending gives you access to some additional gear, otherwise it's just for the sake of achievements.

  15. #875
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I did the Firekeeper ending first. I'mma do the hollow one now

    Also, going to try and beat the game with a broken straight sword. Trying to think of a really fun weapon to use though. Any suggestions?

  16. #876
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    WHIP

  17. #877
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Pretty much any boss weapon will work. Legit one of the few things I miss from DS2 was power wielding 2 ridiculous weapons.

  18. #878
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,827
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    So killed the dragon in Lothric Castle, how did the 2nd one die?

  19. #879
    Running Hell
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,232
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Curly Brace
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    So killed the dragon in Lothric Castle, how did the 2nd one die?
    They aren't actually dead. When you bring one down they both pop out some of those black snake goo monsters from earlier in the game. You have to loop around into the buildings and kill those for them to die for real. I'm not sure if they revive if you sit at a bonfire before killing the goo monsters but their bodies disappear and they don't respawn once you do.

  20. #880
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    i really fucking hate those monstrosities

Page 44 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dark Souls: Prepare to Die (PS3/360/PC)
    By Riposte in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 7031
    Last Post: 2021-02-04, 13:12
  2. Dark Souls 2 (PC/PS4/XB1/PS3/360)
    By 6souls in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 1831
    Last Post: 2017-02-20, 22:32
  3. Which Game Series Do You Like More? MGS3 or Dark Souls
    By LinktheDeme in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2013-06-24, 19:14