• Navigation
Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 1083
  1. #201
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,703
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    So it seems the game is only available for apple devices atm. Should have known.

  2. #202
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Pertaining to 6Soul's latest post in the E3 info thread; I'll believe it when I see it (which I better see it on Tuesday >_> )

  3. #203
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9


  4. #204
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    I'm going to miss the M$ & EA conferences because of work, but I'll be home later to cover Ubi & Sony.

  5. #205
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Well here is what to expect from EA

    - Sims Expansion
    -NBA NHL Fifa and Madden?
    -New Battlefield

  6. #206
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    I had updated the OP in the E3 news thread for what EA is going to cover. It's 50/50 sports and other shit. Looking forward to the new Mass Effect.

  7. #207
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    will there be links to bgchat/stream like with bethesda? because that was nice

  8. #208
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,264
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    http://www.bluegartr.com/chat/twitch/twitch

    usually covers every conference

  9. #209
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph


  10. #210
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,412
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    GB stream is also up.

  11. #211
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    MS starting soon, come join us on BGchat ^

  12. #212
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Starting with the haloz~

  13. #213
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    AI in multiplayer?

    Perfect Dark?

  14. #214
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    I've never understood why people get excited over backward compatibility. Do people actually like playing 5-8 year old games?

  15. #215
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,255
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Ardreul Galawen
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I've never understood why people get excited over backward compatibility. Do people actually like playing 5-8 year old games?
    I play my PS1 games a LOT lol

  16. #216
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    :O Backward compatibility. Now I'd like to get Xbone to play Lost Odyssey and Vesperia lol

  17. #217
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I've never understood why people get excited over backward compatibility. Do people actually like playing 5-8 year old games?
    Just PS1 and PS2 games lol.

  18. #218
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    So.... Microsoft decided to make a scuf controller now? I like it

  19. #219
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,820
    BG Level
    10

    Ok, the modding thing is cool, but I don't think Fallout 4 looks particularly good. I guess its just me.

  20. #220
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    11,977
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    I've never understood why people get excited over backward compatibility. Do people actually like playing 5-8 year old games?
    I wonder how usf4 would be on xb1 lol, will it have extra input lag and if we can use the 360 sticks on it.

Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast