Page 106 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 2101 to 2120 of 3134
  1. #2101
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    3 discs, 3 episodes.
    3 disks, 3 continents.

  2. #2102
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Doesn't disk 1 end when you finally leave Midgar? I don't remember.

  3. #2103
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenrien View Post
    3 disks, 3 continents.
    wut


    Unless you mean intentionally skipping out on Wutai, and Mideel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Doesn't disk 1 end when you finally leave Midgar? I don't remember.
    Aries death in the Forgotten Capital. You actually have spanned the whole globe by this point.

  4. #2104
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,642
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    Doesn't disk 1 end when you finally leave Midgar? I don't remember.
    After Temple of Ancients, I think.

  5. #2105
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Nope, Disc 1 ends with the biggest moment in the game lol. Just googled it >_>

  6. #2106
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Goddamn you guys are fucking casuals.

  7. #2107
    Drunken Red Mage
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,907
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Auspice Lasserott
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Goddamn you guys are fucking casuals.
    I've only played VII once; shortly after release. Nowhere near the top of my replay list even though I barely remember most of the story. lol

  8. #2108
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Goddamn you guys are fucking casuals.
    Never played ff7
    COME AT ME BRO

  9. #2109
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,622
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    Never played ff7
    COME AT ME BRO
    NynJa confirmed for terrible








    ....again.

  10. #2110
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,781
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    wut
    Unless you mean intentionally skipping out on Wutai, and Mideel.
    In game map makes them appear more like islands, kinda like how Japan isn't considered a continent just an island that is part of the Asia continent so those islands could be part of the continent.

  11. #2111
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,850
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    Aries death in the Forgotten Capital. You actually have spanned the whole globe by this point.
    That's the weirdest misspelling of her name I ever saw I think

  12. #2112
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,316
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    It's been a few years since I last replayed FF7. I just remember leaving Midgar for the first time was a huge moment and for whatever reason I remembered it as the end of the first disc

  13. #2113
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,642
    BG Level
    9

    Think you've been convinced by some people here saying that'd be a good end point for this remake's disc 1. I can't really agree, but then again, I felt the Midgar portion was pretty mediocre.

  14. #2114
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,810
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Leaving Midgar may be a huge moment, but there isn't enough before it to do a proper 'whole game'

  15. #2115
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,095
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Depends on how much they add. If we go to the other sectors, head above the plates, get some crisis core flashbacks or something. Midgar is fucking huge, they can fill it up if they want. But I agree that the original midgar portion is nowhere near enough for the first installment.

  16. #2116
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,096
    BG Level
    10

    There isn't, but they've said they're adding more content and Midgar is probably one of the best places to do it, especially that one sector that gets pancaked.

  17. #2117
    Turtle Apprentice
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    247
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Kame Aoren
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I see alot of wishing on this thread considering how SE has handled the remakes before, expect more content in the form of paid DLC costumes and irrelevant quest.

  18. #2118
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    451
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    I don't know why I am spoilering this but @kmexe and DLC costumes
    Spoiler: show
    More dresses for Cloud to choose from

  19. #2119
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by xElipsis View Post
    I don't know why I am spoilering this but @kmexe and DLC costumes
    Spoiler: show
    More dresses for Cloud to choose from

    Spoiler: show

    30sec of MSpaint lol

  20. #2120
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    4,046
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by kmexe View Post
    I see alot of wishing on this thread considering how SE has handled the remakes before, expect more content in the form of paid DLC costumes and irrelevant quest.
    It's FFVII - For some reason people really feel SE won't pull an SE with this game. They may say it'll be like "full games" but let's be real, the fact people will be so willing to toss money at them just because it's "FFVII" they know they can get away with a lot, and even if you "run the risk of pissing off people" you still have people who forget the original FFVII was a rushed and honestly unfinished game, so all it'd do is finally make them realize that

    So regardless of what they do with VII Remake, it'll make bank and SE knows that.

Page 106 of 157 FirstFirst ... 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast