The internet has too much time on its hands.
They're probably trying to convey her perceived maturity throughout the game. The shrunken face is too small seeing it side by side.
The internet has too much time on its hands.
They're probably trying to convey her perceived maturity throughout the game. The shrunken face is too small seeing it side by side.
Gonna be actually upset now when she dies because she is mad cute and not just blocky polygons.
Nevermind that, the very good looking Jesse and Biggs and Wedge probably too will make us realllllllly upset now, unless they choose to keep them in the background/limited. But if I ever need cheering up, I'll probably watch this (skip to 3:28 if timestamp doesn't load)
edit: I really hope they don't throw Wedge off the tower like that lol... or that we find Biggs and Jesse dying on the steps...![]()
Im operating under the assumption Aerith doesn't die in the remake, and if she does then there will be a way to bring her back.
I also expect Tifa to sport a modest full C now, and have the skirt pass her fingertips.
There's no way they don't off Aeris. She's gonna have that long Seph stick deep in dem guts.
JP raging over her face isn't that surprising either. Cammy's design in SFV made them rage too cause her eyes became smaller and face was less anime like. They really love that cute style
Why would you even think she wasn't gonna die? Also nah I doubt they let you revive her either.
If they let you revive her or just use her in some sort of non-canon new game+ mode that would cool though.
I don't think they're gonna remove such a big plot point, at best they'll try to trick us and think it's not happening just to have it happen in a slightly different way.
Maybe they could modify the Battle Arena a little bit allowing you to use anyone you want including bonus characters: Zack, Aerith, Sephiroth, the Turks, etc.
Anyone with battle animations could work really.
Would sell soul to play as Zack.
Also, Im gonna have to pay closer attention to Cloud's HP and stats during the Sepiroth flashback to make sure they match the HP/stats of the starting shinra grunts. I always thought that was a slick little bit of foreshadowing once I found out, although it was hard to pay attention to when Seph was one-shotting everything in sight.
Since you guys brought up playing as other characters you normally don't get to; I'm curious if they're going to extend the Cloud/Sephiroth going to Nibelheim chapter of the story to lengthen one of the episodes. Would be kind of cool to get to play as Sephiroth a little more.
I second the playing as Zack comment. I'd enjoy it if they included a few of the key parts of Crisis Core
Part of me would like to see the rage if Tifa's redesign has her somewhat more on the muscular side, as part of me felt her AC look was too scrawny to really pull off the brawler vibe, but deep down I know Japan is too chickenshit for that.
I love that new Aerith design, not sure why the Japanese hate it so much.
The basic reason is that they have shit taste.
New version looks great.
She is more waifu material than Tifa is presently, so fuck what the JP have to say.
So there is some interesting evidence of a release this year, particularly around the latest SE Financial Call. Apparently SE is telling investors that there will be a large bump in profits around holiday of this year. When asked why, SE said that it would become clear in the lead up to E3, which entirely seems to point to this FF7R news...
Also, saw a questionable rumor today that there will only be 2 parts, with the split happening at the end of the Forgotten City.
It's really no less questionable than "part 1 ends when the group escapes from Midgar". You can stretch that part of the game as much as you want but it's still too short for a full game.
The Forgotten City is a really good stop for the first part making Aerith technically playable for an entire game before she dies. This also allows them to set a different tone with Part 2 and make changes accordingly.
This would also mean Part 1 would be quite linear from start to finish while Part 2 is more open after the first sequence in the Norhern Crater.
That would be a great spot for a split if they do just two games for it. Coming out this year would be a shock, even though it shouldn't be since they announced it forever ago.