Might have to play through FF7 again on my phone, this shit has me cised
Might have to play through FF7 again on my phone, this shit has me cised
Don't be so sure; I expect a million tinfoil hat video analyses of backgrounds, hairstyles, character's shoelaces, etc. in the trailer that somehow confirm it's a new plot based on Illuminati manipulation of mako reactors. See below for proper thought process that should be used.
Red XIII will not be retconned into a humanoid. Srsly gyz.
LMAO
Thanks for posting that
God the end when he started the tune to the battle theme and he was getting in all kinds of strange positions haha, Japan you so crazy.
LOL, those squats tho
So some more clarification here if it hasn't been posted yet: http://www.engadget.com/2015/06/17/f...e=applenws.com
Interesting excerpt:
Stating the obvious, but good to get actual confirmation.The trailer seemed pretty serious in tone. Will the occasional humor the original game carry through?
TN: The comedy or the lighthearted parts -- I like those. I don't want to change it that much. But we can't have these upgraded, beautiful 3D models of Cloud and Barrett, still lining up in a row, jumping forward to attack an enemy, then jumping back to wait for their next turn. That would be bizarre. Of course there will likely be changes there. But if we took away parts like the lighter moments of the game, then it would no longer be FFVII.
Those squats had me dying and then the breakdancing to the battle music... LOL
This is still the best reaction to that video that I've seen. It's hilarious watching it unfold.
http://i.imgur.com/f7DMqIr.webm
I'm surprised there are so many (home) reaction videos, both from here and in the Game of Thrones thread. Assuming that they are real, and not staged afterwards, are there that many people that stream? Because why else would you be capturing video of yourself while you're watching stuff?
I feel silly commenting on stuff like this when I have so little to add, but I can't stress enough how heartening it is to hear these thoughts from the developers. I am looking forward to every little tidbit, quote, and interview as we go along to gauge the developers' attitude toward the little things that made FFVII what it is.
I imagine many of them are staged. that one with the Japanese guy looked fake as hell, though it was entertaining.
Nojima won't fail us.
Do what you will Nojima. Godspeed.
I really hope they expand upon the different date scenes. I need my Cloud & Barret date to be exceptionally hilarious.
Wow...
Really hoping they commission Uematsu to come back and do a remaster/remix of his original album.
yo, can we get some theme music in this bitch?
ffxi nostalgia thread has theme music
cant see them not getting him unless they are being cheap.
At this point though. I dont see any reason for SE to cheap out or half ass this. they know this is what fans want, they know this game is going to sell like 5million first week. There is no point in not doing it right.