Page 27 of 157 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 3134
  1. #521
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Holy shit, I started losing it when it was just "Batman" "Batman" over and over and over.

  2. #522
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,095
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Green View Post
    Almost every "Tales of" in existence.

    The combo at the section I'm linking here is done 100% manually.
    https://youtu.be/7TPTEmF12gQ?t=299

    I appreciate the link but I have no fucking idea what I'm seeing in that video lol

  3. #523
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    I appreciate the link but I have no fucking idea what I'm seeing in that video lol

  4. #524
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    53 pages in 2 days? Wow.

    Did we already cover the "Didn't SE say they were only going to do a FF7 remake if the company was in trouble" sort of question?

  5. #525
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    53 pages? fucking lower settings man fix that shit up

  6. #526
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    53 pages in 2 days? Wow.

    Did we already cover the "Didn't SE say they were only going to do a FF7 remake if the company was in trouble" sort of question?
    Pretty sure they changed the stance a while ago

  7. #527
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    53 pages? fucking lower settings man fix that shit up
    Talk to the tap!

    Well, hopefully they do a good job. They can't possibly have it live up to the dumb amount of nerdfan hype.

    Also good news for the PS4 since it looks like an exclusive(?). A bundle of this would might trigger me to buy one. Maybe.

  8. #528
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    Talk to the tap!

    Well, hopefully they do a good job. They can't possibly have it live up to the dumb amount of nerdfan hype.

    Also good news for the PS4 since it looks like an exclusive(?). A bundle of this would might trigger me to buy one. Maybe.
    Exclusive at first, but it will probably release to PC/X1 eventually.

  9. #529
    i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    Exclusive at first, but it will probably release to PC/X1 eventually.
    All it takes is a one month wait and people can't take it anymore

  10. #530
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,264
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    release to PC
    I have a dream, that one day all SE titles will be released on PC at launch. I have a dream!

    Still waiting here for confirmation XV will be on PC. Damnit it just feels so right, 1080p 60 FPS come on.

  11. #531
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,918
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Actually releasing to the PC will be a good move. Some geniuses at Qhimm will take it apart and insert its assets in the classic game!

  12. #532
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    Exclusive at first, but it will probably release to PC/X1 eventually.
    PC for sure but not X1. It's apparently a deal similar to SFV.

  13. #533
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,852
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Source for that?

  14. #534
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Source for that?
    Kagari on NEOGaf, an insider (and also other known insiders from SE and Sony).

  15. #535
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    943
    BG Level
    5

    Would take all that with a grain of salt. If they really had a deal worked out I'm pretty sure they would have said "exclusive for PS4 and PC", not "coming first on PS4".

  16. #536
    I like to eat food
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,064
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu View Post
    Would take all that with a grain of salt. If they really had a deal worked out I'm pretty sure they would have said "exclusive for PS4 and PC", not "coming first on PS4".
    What about the WiiU?

    Spoiler: show
    LOL

  17. #537
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu View Post
    Would take all that with a grain of salt. If they really had a deal worked out I'm pretty sure they would have said "exclusive for PS4 and PC", not "coming first on PS4".
    Why? That's two different things and the reveal was during Sony conference. Timed exclusive is also a thing.

  18. #538
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,949
    BG Level
    10

    This will undoubtedly hit the PC.

  19. #539
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    943
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Why? That's two different things and the reveal was during Sony conference. Timed exclusive is also a thing.
    Not sure what you're saying. I'm saying that I'd take an "insiders" word that it's not coming on XB1 with a grain of salt because of what they said at the conference.

  20. #540
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidu View Post
    Not sure what you're saying. I'm saying that I'd take an "insiders" word that it's not coming on XB1 with a grain of salt because of what they said at the conference.
    Well, your previous post read a little differently
    That's fine then, although Kagari is a pretty good source of information.

Page 27 of 157 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 ... LastLast