Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 252

Thread: June 2015 update     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,251
    BG Level
    6

    Seems like the new Eminence objectives are RoZ and CoP missions.

  2. #22
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,277
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Has anyone tried out the new blu nukes yet?

  3. #23
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    518
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Doesn't look like you can learn from WoE, and the ones in abyssea don't do it

  4. #24
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    I know there are ice ones in Woh Gates from Kamir but idr where the rest are lol. Maybe in skirmish?

  5. #25
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,633
    BG Level
    8

    "Unity leaders will now participate in Unity chat."

    woot?
    Also what is that "Card Jailor Teodor" KI for?

  6. #26
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    948
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I've seen thunder/wind dual elements in Marjami Ravine near Biv #4 during storms, ice/water I've seen in Morimar, I think... I can't think of where fire/light and earth/dark are though.

    The chat is silly.

    {Aldo}Hmm... what can we do to improve our unity's position? << Stuff like this pops up.

    Also the Card Jailer Teodor lets you skip his game of chance to move on with missions.

  7. #27
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,633
    BG Level
    8

    lol
    Also they mention "Home pointS have been added in Toraimarai Canal".
    Plural? Is it a typo or did they really add multiple?

  8. #28
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    518
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    One down

    Saurian Slide: damage varies with TP: additional effect decreases defense

    Trait: Inquartata

    7 points

  9. #29
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    8
    BG Level
    0

    Until it's fixed, use /sitchair

  10. #30
    Bagel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,277
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Oh right, did job point categories get increased to 20?

  11. #31
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    948
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Wait, Trait: Inquartata? Cool, status ailment resistance. o.O

  12. #32
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    518
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Parrying bonus

  13. #33
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    948
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Deerrrrr. Shows how often I play my RUN lately. Dunno what I'm thinking. xD

  14. #34
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    lol the chair thing is so strange

  15. #35
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23,594
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    I've seen thunder/wind dual elements in Marjami Ravine near Biv #4 during storms, ice/water I've seen in Morimar, I think... I can't think of where fire/light and earth/dark are though
    dark/earth are actually a RoE for ra'ka inner court. Don't think I've ever seen fire/light in the wild but I'd guess somewhere with fire weather. Think each zone can have some when weather is up

  16. #36
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    6,633
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Teryu View Post
    Oh right, did job point categories get increased to 20?
    Given how there's no mention of it in the patch notes I'd be leaning to say that No, it didn't get increased yet.

  17. #37
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    948
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Well if we're going by weather, I guess that's Ceizak Battlegrounds then, I know it occasionally gets heat waves.

  18. #38
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    712
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    trading mellidopt wings:

    snow/leaf stones:
    nq: 1 wing
    +1 stone: 5 wings
    +2 stones: 10 wings

    dusk stones:
    nq: 2 wings
    +1 stones: 10 wings
    +2 stones: 20 wings

  19. #39
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    31
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Eschan Puks have been added to the Eschan Shadow Dragon camp by #2 Flux.

    There's quite a few of them as well.

  20. #40
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Those eles are common in yorc alluvion, just burn a cheap popset with 6 blus?

    And is it known for sure that the eles in aby dont use tp moves? Its possible SE ninja altered it?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. June 21 Update - Data Mining Discussion
    By Cairthenn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 882
    Last Post: 2010-07-01, 13:12
  2. June 21 Update - Data Mining Thread. [NO DISCUSSION]
    By Cairthenn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2010-06-21, 19:20
  3. FFXI June 21st Update - Altanaview/Model viewer list?
    By PeterNorth in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2010-06-21, 18:25
  4. Preview of Adjustments for June Version Update (Part 2)
    By Dohorehn in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 216
    Last Post: 2008-05-25, 01:03
  5. June Version Update Notice (04/25/2008)
    By millionsknives in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 334
    Last Post: 2008-04-28, 21:14
  6. June Version Update (04/27/2007)
    By Almalexia in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 335
    Last Post: 2007-05-03, 16:34