1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 10 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 13 hours, 50 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 3 hours, 9 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 6 hours, 50 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dps Tiers     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Are parses accurate right now? I've heard for like the past week and a half we were missing DoTs and it wasn't fully working for every class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismenian View Post
    Are parses accurate right now? I've heard for like the past week and a half we were missing DoTs and it wasn't fully working for every class.

Mine keeps outputting different numbers each time.

When doing a parser comparison between 4 people, two with network parsing checked and two without. All four of our parses always varied a bit from each other. . . so theres that. In terms of where black mage is on ravana Ex our BLM was easily able to keep a consistant 800+ dps by the end of the fight. I think he was a bit higher but my parse was always a bit off.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Parses were always off between players though the variance wasn't too much, usually +-10 dps.

Probably irrelevant as far as DPS classes go, but on WHM i'm parsing over 800 on the dummy on 3 minute parses and in a Ravana Ex where I've mostly had DPS time parsed at 338.7. What are Astro's and Scholars pulling currently?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Way to necro a 3 month old thread to get your post count up.

Also, lol'd @ "top 2 imo is 3 jobs".