Lol, first day i200 weapons are available and A1 Normal flys by with an lol DF PT. Faust kill at 4 stacks, and Oppressor dead in only 3 jumps. Fastest I've seen using lol-DF.
Lol, first day i200 weapons are available and A1 Normal flys by with an lol DF PT. Faust kill at 4 stacks, and Oppressor dead in only 3 jumps. Fastest I've seen using lol-DF.
From the OF: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...=1#post3213342
He goes more into detail later in the thread.
I like how he doesn't seem to understand he's being shit on
you can only parry a1s prey if you're facing the oppressor that's casting prey on you probably
so if you have like, keen flurry but you're not facing the oppressor that's actually casting the skill, you won't parry shit
Watching this random stream and the team sticks the astro in the gobwalker (unsuccessful so far). Is this a normal tactic? Most of what I have watched throw a melee in there.
You can practically solo heal the first 4 waves, so it's not a bad idea. I pretty much just do the walker from start to finish so we don't need to do some switcheroo nonsense.
We had success with having the whm go in gobwalker until double widows, where he drops some stacks and blows up the ride before helping me heal. I can solo heal easily until then.
It really doesn't matter, fight is faceroll the first several waves.
For my group (duel caster - i'm BLM, the other is SMN) - i'm in the car until the end of the duel widow phase (I hop out when we have the Jag doll and the widow left), and the MCH takes over until the final wave. I get back in for the final wave.
To be honest, its kind of taken the enjoyment out of the fight for me, but someone's got to do it.
wait
ths gobwalker is supposed to be the most fun i thought O_O
i love being on it!
Each to their own I guess. I just find it boring.
How much should a pld mt parse in a1s average?
No idea about average, but the PLD in my group got 640 iirc - but he didn't MT the first phase.
A lot of this is going to depend on your support. If your support isn't allowing you to drop shield oath much at all, you're not going to be very high. For example, we got a new SCH who has struggled quite a bit (that kinda makes us miss you) and I felt like anytime I'd push it in Sword Oath, I'd end up dying. Thus, I ended up changing to DRK so that I can keep grit up and still do ~600 dps for the entire fight and that allowed us to clear. Well, that and getting and finally getting a pug DD who wasn't terrible. We had a DRG who did 600~800 dps before the first jump for an entire night and it made me wanna cry.
Has a loot list been compiled for alex savage yet? Is it identical to the manifesto turn-ins?
Accessories - A1
Hands/Felt/Waist - A2
Head/Legs - A3
Body/Weapon - A4
In other words... yes.