I'm kinda sad this didn't happen. can we shoot the moron anyway?
How had he not been charged for harassment anyway?
Literally only prank video i'll ever enjoy. I still hope all these prank video people get shot.
:50 sec is just perfect.
Everytime i hear sorrysorrysorrysorry and it's just a prank bro! THERES A CAMERA ! THERES A CAMERA! I'm pretty sure i get more erect than cialis could ever get me.
Roman Atwood's the only one I really like, and that's mostly because he has an amazing outlook on life and does some prank videos that are funny and even heart-warming.
Most so-called "prank" videos fall into one of two categories though: "white people pissing off black people in the hood for laughs" and "being horribly mean-spirited to people but it's ok because it was a joke."
These people with these "pranks" really need to get tuned up
LOL those are fucking great "yo yo stop please relax don't shoot please" gets me every time
all the racist stuff in comments is so backwards, I think this is a pretty good example of just how much of an asshole you have to be to provoke even the most nigga of the niggas
watch some of the vids panda posted. They all get rocked several times
edit: oh shit, the 3rd vid at :52 seconds. He pulls a guys pants up and a gun falls out, "oh nonononono sorry!" holy fk lol
There was a guy a while ago who did a "fake groping" prank video and completely destroyed his career as a result. So there's hope.
yeah, walking up to people and harassing/insulting them just to get a reaction is not pranking. I've seen those guys before and while their videos are entertaining, they are terrible human beings. if they got shot making one of these pranks I'd feel worse for the guy who shot them honestly. pranking should have an ironic aspect to it, where you cleverly trick the victim in an amusing way. for example:
now that is what I call a prank. except maybe it's a bad example because a guy almost died, but you know, that guy could have been knocked down by a stiff breeze. not really Roman's fault.
I saw some prank on Facebook where someone scatters what appears to be bloody dismembered body parts all over, and then leaps from the shadows with a chainsaw.
Seems that one is really asking for it... someone might shoot in "self-defense".
what's the appeal in this? just watching some guy voluntarily get his ass beat?
Gotta get that mass bro, everywhere and anywhere no matter what the costs!