Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Aug 2015 Version Update     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Campaign
    BG Level

Uhm... now that I think about it it's quite likely that when I checked the RoE page I hadn't stepped into Ru'aun yet.
    That must be it, thanks.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I didnt do any escha stuff since it was added but had no idea there was even a RoE for it either. When I saw it in the update notes about increasing to 10 i was like "Oh, fo reals." Not that I would assume it wouldnt exist, i just didnt think about it.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yall see this, just found it today and it made my day.

TIME OUT MOTHERFUCKER

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

It's funny, but as a typesetter, my eyes are bleeding. Never right/left justify speech text. Never use text boxes. Jesus.

Campaign
    BG Level

Concerning the WKR-like mobs they added last patch, do we have more data about it?
    How many types are there? What do they drop? Are they zone specific or they can people in either Escha zone?

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Sechs View Post
    Concerning the WKR-like mobs they added last patch, do we have more data about it?
    How many types are there? What do they drop? Are they zone specific or they can people in either Escha zone?
    Naga Raja is in Ru'Aun, and Azi Dahaka is in Zi'Tah. Those are the two known right now, and I assume they'll makea third when the next zone is added.
    Naga Raja can drop Izdubar Mantle, not sure on Azi, but mostly you'll get Airlixirs as drops.

Campaign
    BG Level

Azi drops a belt iir, don't remember which but was reported somewhere.
    Only 1 drop per WKR... what else do you get? XP? CP? Silt? Beads? And Eschalixirs.

Also I seem to get that you get rewards only if you KILL the nm? So basically if you participate in a successful 30 mins session where you chunk 20% of the NM's hp, when the session is over you get... nothing?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Moogle pells are going out. i just got one of my mule beginning with B. so, stay tuned!

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Maurauc View Post
    Naga Raja is in Ru'Aun, and Azi Dahaka is in Zi'Tah. Those are the two known right now, and I assume they'll makea third when the next zone is added.
    Naga Raja can drop Izdubar Mantle, not sure on Azi, but mostly you'll get Airlixirs as drops.
    Naga Raja drops Gishdubar Sash as well.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Does anyone know if the Drg Gift's for Attribute Increase stack, or does the 1200 JP gift overwrite the first? At first I thought it stacks but then again this is SE and they haven't been very nice to drg in awhile.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon View Post
    Does anyone know if the Drg Gift's for Attribute Increase stack, or does the 1200 JP gift overwrite the first? At first I thought it stacks but then again this is SE and they haven't been very nice to drg in awhile.
    While I can't confirm, every other gift stacks so it is likely that one does too.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Dragoon's wyvern now deals piercing damage instead of blunt. Was this a change or a bug this update or has this been like this and I just noticed?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Etana Ring drops from Azi Dahaka.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Dragoon's wyvern now deals piercing damage instead of blunt. Was this a change or a bug this update or has this been like this and I just noticed?
    wait, what the hell? So far as I know, there was no update note about that. so if it's changes it was either a ninja adjustment or a bug. What did you test this on?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

The one Kamihr Drifts NM, me and firewing were both getting the damage resistance when it was on blunt mode.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

The one Kamihr Drifts NM, me and firewing were both getting the damage resistance when it was on blunt mode.
    I went and tested a bit myself, and got rather different results. http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/114...=1#post6511972

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Helldemon Ffxi
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Well that's weird then because he was doing normal damage when I was with piercing. Ty for all the extra testing. Of course just a couple days ago I fought him and me and firewing were both doing normal damage to it and half the time when I ws'd his magic breaths would do normal as well, other half got the resistance so... I guess this guy can be kind of glitchy.