Fuck, that's someone we can't afford to lose
Fuck, that's someone we can't afford to lose
kekMatt McClearin @McMatt945
Pretty interesting. Gary let us know that Alshon Jeffery, who plays WR for the Chicago Bears, just got hurt playing defense for Alabama.
still 2-0 in the bottom of the 3rd inning, oh wait
alabama has a fast punter
but lol
block in the back missed on the first guy
Florida needed that badly, because their offense isn't gonna get shit for them today.
Special teams. I mean who needs offense.
I'd say the odds are much better that Henry & Coker etc will eventually take this over by the fourth quarter than the odds are of UF offense getting anything going. UF gonna need defense and special teams to have a chance at winning.
Uninterested or like.. just not good. It's funny, I remember Bama fans being like "we were uninterested against Utah" or "Disappointed we weren't in the NCG and had to play OU" lol
rutgers has hired ohio state defensive coordinator Chris Ash to be the new head coach
RUTGERS
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Your team goes 6-6, so you might not understand what that's like.
WHO OVERRULED HIM WHO OVERRULED HIM
I thought it isn't intentional grounding if you are outside the tackles? The receiver in the area is when you are inside the tackles, I thought.
horrible tackling
GOD DAMN WHAT A CATCH
Ref threw the flag and picked it up, though. He gave the "ball was in a receiver's area" excuse. Ref wants drama, too.