No one has ever compared QB H2H records. This is all totally new.
No one has ever compared QB H2H records. This is all totally new.
Matt Barkley to the Cardinals for a 7th
Falcons cut Sexy Rexy
This is pretty much the worst day ever
Tim tebow is making a fucking roster. Holy. Shit.
Eagles to the bowl
hope dockett goes back to arizona where he belongs
I GOT TEBOW HE SHATTERED THE MOLD
I can see it now. 4th quarter of the Super Bowl. Eagles down 6. About to run onto the field, Sam Bradford's knee finally gives out; as he falls to the ground his helmet makes direct contact with Sanchez's knee, causing Sanchez's knee to buckle, tearing his ACL. Reluctantly, Kelly nods at Tebow.
Tebow drives the Eagles down the field, ball on the 2 yard line. :02 on the clock. Eagles run that stupid bootleg pass option to the TE every team runs and never works. Tebow shakes a defender, spins, and dives toward the end zone with the ball stretched out, just crossing the goal line. Touchdown Eagles. Tebow drops to a knee, arms raised.
Parkey misses the extra point. Eagles lose in overtime.
Honestly I actually forgot the part where Tebow is flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for a religious celebration on the field. Parkey would've missed it anyway, though.
Fred Jackson to the Seahawks for 1 year
Anyone else feel like the non--directtv having Andreww Luck is more realistic?
i smile every time petite moss puts his feet on the table
Seahawks cutting Robert Turbin
I'm seeing a lot of Twitter action that Tebow is actually going to be cut and they're looking to add a qb elsewhere. stay tuned I guess
or dont
If Tebow gets cut and UF loses their opener it will make my day pretty good.