Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 246
  1. #201
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    Be careful what you wish for!
    lol saw a bunch of those, hilarious, these two made me laugh hard:




  2. #202
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoat View Post
    WTB mod that replaces Mr. X footsteps with “X Gonna Give It To Ya” playing louder or quieter depending on how close he is.

  3. #203
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,670
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Amazing

  4. #204
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,949
    BG Level
    10

    When does good ol DMX show up in the B game?

  5. #205
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    When you exit the stars office

  6. #206
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,949
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    When you exit the stars office
    Okay so I don't have to run around all cautiously yet. Saw him in the lobby cam and was like wtf already

  7. #207
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,653
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Apparently there will be poisonous zombies in the DLC scenarios, I hope that's not it when it comes to new enemies not found in the main game.

  8. #208
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by kuronosan View Post
    Okay so I don't have to run around all cautiously yet. Saw him in the lobby cam and was like wtf already
    Exactly, he was annoying the first time I did b because I activated him very early. I left entering the office until I've done everything else on my next run

  9. #209

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Ghost Survivors DLC is live. Clearing the three story scenarios opens up a 4th Survivor story as the sheriff from the gas station at the beginning of the game. His story is a horde mode in the gas station with unlimited handgun ammo and collectibles as you progress.

  10. #210
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,949
    BG Level
    10

    It's actually pretty fun so far.

  11. #211
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,321
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Meliadoul Tinjeru
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Did all 4...on training. It's great though.

  12. #212
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I'm away for the weekend, can't wait to play that on the Monday

  13. #213

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Welp the title screen for the mayor’s daughter story is going to inspire some interesting fan art I am sure

  14. #214
    BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    34,949
    BG Level
    10

    There's already a topless Claire mod and Sherry Rule 34'

  15. #215
    Old Odin
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,095
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Man. I just fucking suck at video games I guess lol. Been getting my ass kicked on these new modes all night. My fault for refusing to do training I guess. And the booze isn't helping. But still damit

  16. #216

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Yeah these are a little difficult but fun. Trial & error, learn the patterns, try to avoid as much as you can.

  17. #217
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,117
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    i got hardcore S+ and thought these would be a breeze

    nope, not for me lol

  18. #218

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    24,326
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Finally finished Hunk mode. The secret appears to be to run from/away most shit and strategically use the sub weapons.

    Also, I could watch shit like this all day:

  19. #219
    The Fucking Voice of Actually
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,057
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries
    6

    Mr. X-Lax

    (And Max Dood has a bunch more great X encounters.)
    https://www.twitch.tv/maximilian_doo...rocodileM4xHeh

  20. #220
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,459
    BG Level
    7

    "Holy shit! This game sucks!"

    Lol. Awesome.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2015-01-20, 08:02
  2. Resident Evil 5 Demo
    By Wintermute in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: 2009-03-04, 07:34