Page 126 of 167 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
Results 2501 to 2520 of 3330
  1. #2501
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I think Niantic itself is planning to do a Harry Potter one.
    Nope.

    http://www.cinemablend.com/games/154...emon-go-rumors

  2. #2502
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,802
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Good. Niantic sucks

  3. #2503
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,147
    BG Level
    8

    lol they can't even get Pokemon right, of course they're not going to do another game. Maybe years and years down the line after they get their shit straight.

  4. #2504
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Digimon Go would be the next most logical, in my opinion. But it'll be just as poorly managed I'm sure.

  5. #2505
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,802
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    I don't think Digimon is popular enough in the west.

  6. #2506
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I'd personally love a Digimon Go and probably play it more than Pokemon Go

  7. #2507
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    Tamagotchi Go!

  8. #2508
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    70,398
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries
    9

    For those who haven't experienced PoGo while being Too Fast, this is what happens on the screen.

    Spoiler: show

  9. #2509
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    So, I was battling at Gym with my 1800 CP Snorlax against a 900 CP Hypno and when the battle started my Snorlax took 90% dmg before the first hit was even thrown out. There wasn't any lag or anything so I have no idea how the hell that happened.

  10. #2510
    I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    21,262
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    So, I was battling at Gym with my 1800 CP Snorlax against a 900 CP Hypno and when the battle started my Snorlax took 90% dmg before the first hit was even thrown out. There wasn't any lag or anything so I have no idea how the hell that happened.
    I've had that happen when another person is challenging the gym already and when I get in I see the "two people fighting" icon. Never had it solo.

  11. #2511
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I have a 87 or 89 IV Bulbasaur. Silph Road said one thing, Pokeadvisor said another. And 185 Bulbasaur candy. The dilemma! Starters just refuse to hatch for me. I've had maybe 5 (+3 if you include Pikachu) out of 509 eggs hatched (don't know the 2km total).

    Going to hold off a bit longer for a 91+

  12. #2512
    Speaks in riddles
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,263
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

    Is there an alternate to Pokeadvisor yet? Been out of the loop for a while and dreading the thought of going back into assistant/road to do each pok 1 at a time -_-;

  13. #2513
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43,802
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

  14. #2514
    Speaks in riddles
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,263
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reyd Nalaar
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Draenor

    woot! Thanks!

    Must purge my 250/250 list before they shut her down!!!

  15. #2515
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,600
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Are there no more pokevision type sites now? I see they added grass instead of footprints now. Does that mean anything?

  16. #2516
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    The new radar is shit as well. Had the 3rd poke on the list pop up...

  17. #2517
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Dantrag View Post
    The new radar is shit as well. Had the 3rd poke on the list pop up...
    The radar is the best it's ever been atm. Not to say it doesn't still need improving.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #2518
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,901
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle



    Kinda want to keep it out of pity

  19. #2519
    Shallow and Pedantic
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,996
    BG Level
    7

    What does it mean when it is a % of perfect for us poketards out there?

  20. #2520
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    What does it mean when it is a % of perfect for us poketards out there?
    On a 0-15 scale:

    15 Attack / 15 Defense / 15 Stamina = 100%
    0 Attack / 0 Defense / 0 Stamina = 0%

Page 126 of 167 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast