just realized there's a pokestop within range of my cubicle at work
never gonna run out of pokeballs or potions ever again :3
How long do lures last for?
Finally found a good place "near" me, cemetery about 13 miles away.
has a 1k+ Flareon in it atm so RIP me but at least there's plenty of stops with 2 or 3 on the way there. got a ghastly there today, pretty fucked up
Local news doing a broadcast at the Philando Castile lspot and I'm standing in the background fucking up a gym.
I'm almost to lvl 16 not much new
34 CP Krabby from a 5k .......
Workplace is in the heart of hipster central of Toronto. Have a Pokestop within desk range. 2 more within office range. A gym within office range and another 10+ pokestops within 5 min walking radius. That and apparently everyone is rich and there is more times that there is a lure than there is not. >_____> So spoiled... except at home in the suburbs there is literally nothing, anywhere.
I got a 247 Psyduck and a 40 Staryu from 5k's today.
Couldnt get to a Snorlax near my house before it disappeared =/
Set of an incense today at work. 6 Rattatas and a Weedle. Sat outside, someone had put a lure on the Navy Memorial PokeStop. 2 more Rattatas.
hourly server outage :/
Caught a Jynx right before the outage
Caught a Nidorino that is wearker than a nidroan >__> wtf
Pittsburgh the best spot is the park by the new PNC building along the mon edge of the golden triangle. There's 4 pokestops in range of one another and lures 24/7.
Lost a Hitmonlee and a Beedrill to game freezes in the last 30 minutes. Both ??? CP...
Two nights in a row now the servers went down at 8:30pm EST. I'm blaming the west coast people getting off work at 5:30pm. Anyways I found a nice loop in my town, it's a fun lake with at least a dozen Pokestops and two gyms around it. There had to be at least a couple hundred people out walking around this evening. That's great for right now but it's gonna suck in a few weeks when it dies down and then it's just me and the homeless people in the park. Got me a Pikachu and Bulbasaur at the park, as well as another Scyther, a Goldeen, Venonat, Exeggcute, Slowpoke, and Psyduck. I saw a Doduo nearby but never found him. Never saw a Squirtle though, boo.
For anyone in the Houston, TX area I found a great spot with 3 Pokestops right next to each other, and one of them is a pizza joint.
Star Pizza on Washington Ave. is a Pokestop. There's another stop across the street from there, and right next to Star Pizza is Rockefeller Center which is also a Pokestop. All 3 stops had Lures up this evening and I saw at least 15 people out there taking full advantage. Myself included.