It's possible the xp is so high right now because they don't want early adopters to get so much of a lead on people who will eventually be picking up the game?
Either that or that's all the levels there will ever be for a few years...
Dont forget. There are still 5 more generations of pokemon to be added over years, berry farming, breeding,heads up battling, trading, held items by pokemon, and battle system refinement.
So yeah, exp curve is super steep to keep people from blasting to lvl 100 but there is more to be had in time than just leveling up.
I suppose PoGo is appropriate way to shorten the title given how often the servers are flapping.
Need 1 more Eevee candy to get my 3rd evolution and after 20 minutes of trying to log in; an Eevee popped near me and the game crashed when I captured it. Logged back in to find I had not in fact caught it and the servers have been down for almost an hour since. lol
6 more. 7th gen coming soon.
Guys! There's an update available 10.0.3!
It fixes some text errors lol
God forbid you die. Gooooodbye 10 hours of partying xp.
Pokevision is working again, but their website confirms that the PoGo servers are still dead.
Had an Ivysaur on my radar earlier but the radar is arbitrary and instead I caught a Scyther that wasn't even listed. Had just gotten to the last Pokeball animation on a 384 Eevee when I crashed.
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
pokevision worked for me earlier when it was first posted on these forums. Then it told me there was a seadra down the block from me, and i saw silhouette in game, but it didnt show up. This was around the time vision took a dump
They're a company with their priorities straight we all know this. Gotta make sure text corrections go up ASAP so the 4 people who are able to log in worldwide don't experience this vague small issue.
I'm complaining out of love damnit. Get your shit together
This is FFXI level consumer support.
just realize this is a beta/demo and be happy with what you get. that's my motto. it's also the reason I ain't spending no money on this game nohow lol