1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 18 hours, 29 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 5 hours, 30 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 2 days, 11 hours, 29 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 3 days, 22 hours, 30 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by fluffmode View Post
    Does anybody remember joeneverfails ingame name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moridam View Post
    joe never. i am assuming this is for headunting purposes and i wholly approve. hopefully you have better luck running into him than my group has, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    yeah i think he is joe never off of primal. but on primal he would play WD under the name epic fails or epic failz. so i assume he had 2 chars on diff servers.
    Heres his xivpvp link

character/2884498/Joe-Never

character/9481061/Epic-Fails

Rip
    Code:
    Need 10 posts to post URLs or promotional content.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Primal Flame Ninjas are some of the saltiest motherfuckers I have ever had the misfortune of playing against. Every game I've been in this weekend, you kill them at least once and holy shit you will get tunnel visioneed until the game is over. I think Lamia's fuckboy attitude (Elia excluded I love him ) is contagious.

Can't wait for The Feast to get here.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcicus View Post
    Primal Flame Ninjas are some of the saltiest motherfuckers I have ever had the misfortune of playing against. Every game I've been in this weekend, you kill them at least once and holy shit you will get tunnel visioneed until the game is over. I think Lamia's fuckboy attitude (Elia excluded I love him ) is contagious.

I'm part of the Lamia premade, and I'm honestly not sure what you're referring to. I don't remember ever unnecessarily tunneling on you guys or Maelstrom/Adder in general. Can't speak for Flame PUGs, though, just not sure why the shot against us.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

too much drama in seal rock, guys

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

People always like to pretend that they're marked or being tunneled when they die.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adrianne Lehmen
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

^we have people in the same LS that you can view for yourself that can confirm what I'm saying, thanks for making yourself seem ignorant I guess?

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Marcicus View Post

I agree, I remember a time (I was on smn) and there were 2 flames ninjas spawn camping adders, 1 taru F and another F character (unsure if mithra or hume). I evaded 2(!) limit breaks, bound them both with DoTs rolling, and would have killed them both if not for purify... I'm pretty sure I remember Khonor telling me one of them was Elia, this was right after he/she switched to flames.

It was pretty epic, and I was salty as fuck after but nobody chased. Another incident was a flames hume M ninja catching me (again, SMN) at south node. I purify his initial stun/burst, aetheric burst him to slow him down and burned him. He did come back again (with help), but I cant remember if I killed him with his help or he killed me, but I remember getting the last laugh. x)

It adds to the fun. Flames does that have one ninja/mch with no less than 2 pocket healers. I've gone up against him on my whm and just wasted his time on more than one occasion (he kills me once, I find him, and just waste his time and keep him from getting more kills, he almost always has fever).

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Lamia FTW. Come and pop heavenscrackers/hearts with the crew! (no salt intended)

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    People always like to pretend that they're marked or being tunneled when they die.
    PERSECUTION!

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Scrappy Doo
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Asura

That feast mount tho

Sad I didn't get hand of mercy before seal rock is rip

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zagam Zixion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    Its not pretend though, its how seal rock is designed. Mael does it, adders do it flames do it. The problem is that it happens too much, almost every single match now is one team deciding that another is going to lose, it just happens that the majority of those teams are from the flames, they seem to be the majority of butthurt on primal.
    Especially when lamia or levi are playing.(levi on adders now so im sure well see more garbage pvp from them)

Just the other day flames popped lighthouse and cliff as well as one close to caves with adders taking a beach. Did flames do the smart move and defend the easy 2x cliff against adders with 1 node already? fuck no full on D against mael but then adders get 3 and SPAWN flames while we fought over 1 node. And of course after they are done mael retreats to caves for next set like we should and low and behold there are all 24 flames chasing us down all the way to spawn leaving adders another 3 nodes.

If I play 10 matches at least 7-8 of them are like above, its getting very rare to find decent matches where one team doest just say fuck it we lost lets take down xxx gc with us.

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Is feast going to be GC locked..? I can't rememeber how arena pvp worked.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

it won't be

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zagam Zixion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

RIP mael
    https://xivpvp.com/character/8667845...tsch#flMatches

is back

I literally cant comprehend how a smn only does 19k a match, couldn't garuda alone do more than that?