Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 414

Thread: Worlds 2015     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #321
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Almost insane decision.

    Red side needs to add an extra ban for reksai now, because elise/reksai will be permabanned, as well as having to ban morde/gangplank.
    Leaves them completely unable to adjust bans without leaving everything open so they can 2nd pick 2 OPs.

    Buuuut we might see some more junglers picked? idk.

  2. #322
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Indalecia View Post
    I posted in regular League thread but SOMEONE said that some people can't follow 2 threads. Or implied. Whatever.

    Gragas, Lux and Ziggs disabled for the rest of Worlds.

    http://worlds.lolesports.com/en_US/w...st-worlds-2015
    im a noob

    & i hope we see something cool in the jungle like tahm(even though he works anywhere, wp rito balance team) or yi or something

  3. #323
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Worlds 2015

    Origen is going to play Tahm jungle. He's a hyper late game scaling champ in the jungle which is what they like to play compwise. After 20 minutes he gets to an obnoxious level if his team stays even ok in the game as far as gold level.

    He's counergank reliant as he mostly has to rely on foot speed to gank, but he has slowly grown into my third favorite pick behind Elise and Gragas.

    I hate reksai because I suck ass with her for some reason

  4. #324
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    i also suck with reksai and idk why

  5. #325
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7,328
    BG Level
    8

    Agreed on Rek'Sai, don't like her, don't play her.

  6. #326
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,907
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    People always accuse me of trolling whenever I pick Tahm top or jungle. "Why pick support? He sucks, no damage". Then I proceed to carry the game and have the most damage on the team while being tanky.

    People always underestimate the Tahm :/ he has insane scaling if you do well with him. And his ult is an excellent gank tool.

    With that being said, I'm not sure how well it would work in Worlds though. I actually think it wouldn't work very well at all since he has next to no CC at all, and their vision control is extremely good, making it hard to set up ganks. If they want an off-meta jungler in worlds, Malphite would be better tbh since his ult is a good initiator for team fights.

  7. #327
    Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,322
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Huh....I suck with Elise but stomp with Rek'sai.

  8. #328
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,311
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Nmtd Natlhom
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl

    Every time I try Rek'Sai I feel like I do no damage at all. I just knockup and everything else is basically autoattacks. She just doesn't click with me the same way Elise has. I feel like I dominate the first 25 minutes of nearly every game as Elise, it's just the mid-lategame teamfighting that I really need to work on with her.

  9. #329
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    mid-lategame elise is all about flash cocooning someone, just be confident in yourself and go for it, even if you miss that's your main role mid to late

  10. #330
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,907
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyHobo View Post
    Every time I try Rek'Sai I feel like I do no damage at all. I just knockup and everything else is basically autoattacks. She just doesn't click with me the same way Elise has. I feel like I dominate the first 25 minutes of nearly every game as Elise, it's just the mid-lategame teamfighting that I really need to work on with her.
    Rek'sai is a skirmish champion, not a team fight champion. She excells at skirmishes since you can tunnel to catch someone off guard, allowing your teammate(s) to kill them. Unless you build full tank, she's too squishy in team fights and won't do much damage, nor will she be if much use due to her limited cc. In those situations it is usually better to go in and knock up a priority target to try and get them down, and then focus your energy on keeping people away from your ADC or mid. Although in a team fight you will likely only have time to use one more knock up.

    That being said, she snowballs easily if you do well with her early game. I've got more than one pentakill on her. Rek'sai is more about counterjungling and getting that early pressure on your lanes so you can snowball your team. Failing to do that, rek'sai will be of no use.

  11. #331
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,872
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    i think fnatic 3-0's and SKT 3-1s

  12. #332
    wotg torrent kitty :3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,624
    BG Level
    6

    get ready everyone!

    Spoiler: show

  13. #333
    Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,163
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    This guy with the good seats.

  14. #334
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Good series, and the expected result but Origen looked a lot better than most people thought they would even getting 3-0d.

  15. #335
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Congrats to SKT on winning worlds!

  16. #336
    Hyperion Cross
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    8,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    After Game 3

    http://gfycat.com/AgedMelodicBluetonguelizard

    I wondered where he went as I noted his appearance on stage to be rather sudden (I was expected him to be lurking nearby), turned out he went to play a solo queue game and made it back in time haha

  17. #337
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    These team comps

  18. #338
    Viq
    Viq is offline
    Let's go Red Sox!
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    If the rest of this series can be as tense as game 1... holy moly

  19. #339
    2600klub
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,467
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Looks like we're heading for an all korean final.
    I hope KOO can upset SKT, but on the other hand, 5 more SKT skins!


    I'm guessing it'd be Fiora, Elise, Azir( Easyhoon? idk ), Tristana, Alistar.
    Fakers pretty chill I'm sure he'd give the mid skin to easyhoon if he had a say.

  20. #340
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Skt should get six skins


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast