lol that ending
lol that ending
I was NOT expecting the ending and almost pissed myself laughing.
That was one of the best episodes they've ever produced. I think I laughed through every scene. The artwork was incredible. Wonder if it was the show artists.
It's a good thing we didn't see it coming.
Watched it again. First time I thought Cartman was fingering his bum, but he was just wanking it while thinking of Cupid him fucking him. Still fucked up
When they "broke up" and that song started playing..I lost it..could not stop laughing.
Oh Leslie, the gift that keeps on giving.
The ninja bits were fucking hilarious.
Wha... so is Leslie PC Principal's daughter or something?
I completely forgot this was on tonight and forgot to dvr
Spoiler: show
The continuous "shut the Fuck up Leslie" bits get me every time. PC Principal calling the cops on it, omfg I nearly choked on my steak when it happened haha.
LESLIE!
Hahaha. This season keeps getting better.
Great setup, great ending, but the middle bit really dropped the ball this week. I really expected a lot more out of connecting the kids directly with ISIS, and it just kind of fizzled out without anything happening.
...you missed the whole point. It IS nothing, but people will freak out over nothing. How they related it to police was pure genius too. Imo one of the best ep of the season.
Anytime someone looked at a ninja and that music started playing, then Randy's realisation near the end.
Shit myself everytime.
The whole episode had me rolling. Nearly choked on my dinner when the police were upset they couldn't beat up minorities so they were going to take up hula dancing instead.