that double post![]()
CTV trying to get courts to release NHL emails between Bettman, Colin Campbell etc
The excerpts they have are entertaining.
Hey Gary
{ Redacted } how about {redacted, redacted}? Pretty neat hey?
Sincerely,
{Redacted}
Mostly about all the concussion issues and stuff, and the lack of action the NHL took on any of it. "We sell rivalries and entertainment" type attitude
Valisk double posting up in this bitch
shit move, fire therrien
UNCLE LEO OPENS IT UP
I haven't seen ORLY in a fucking super long time, well done.
Rangers up 4-1 but getting shelled in shot attempts and chances. Sigh. I wish we were good.
Why? You're gonna act like your team is shit whether they're good or not, so they might as well be bad so you can at least justify the level of bitching you do about how bad they are.
Phaneuf flattening people and Sparks looking good. Not much to complain about this game. This is weird.
I want to build a time machine and go back to the 80s, punch the young Dan Girardi in the face and make him play baseball instead