• Navigation
Page 172 of 500 FirstFirst ... 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast
Results 3421 to 3440 of 9993
  1. #3421
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    He looks like he's hitting on some girl in the club.

    "Hay gurl, you wanna come over here?"

  2. #3422
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck


  3. #3423
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Random ass question.. but I'm looking to get my girl tickets to a Rangers game at MSG. Rangers vs Caps should be a good game right? Where's the best seats at? in the middle or behind a net better?

  4. #3424
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    If you're on the shooting end twice, behind a net is good. Otherwise I've found middle and higher up to be the best seats.

  5. #3425
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    CSN jorning

    "There are 3 teams with a better record than the caps, and they've lost to two of them already!"

  6. #3426
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Well that's good because I am poor and high in the middle are the cheapest. From the pics the view looks solid. Thanks.

  7. #3427
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Good guy Wily with an early goal, wat

  8. #3428
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    My foods not even done cooking and were losing.

  9. #3429
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    NHL 15-16 Regular Season Thread: Why are you making me relive these nightmares.

    Brill has even banned me before, his favorite Rangers fan for saying fuck like 37 times in a paragraph

  10. #3430
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Random ass question.. but I'm looking to get my girl tickets to a Rangers game at MSG. Rangers vs Caps should be a good game right? Where's the best seats at? in the middle or behind a net better?
    Tickets vs the caps are going to be expensive. You want to sit in the middle or where the Rangers shoot twice preferably. Avoid sitting directly behind either goal.

  11. #3431
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    game will prolly suck too, since the Rags suck

  12. #3432
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Brill has even banned me before, his favorite Rangers fan for saying fuck like 37 times in a paragraph
    I'm sure you had it coming lol

  13. #3433
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    this Holtby guy is pretty good

  14. #3434
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    I'm sure you had it coming lol
    I like to live dangerously

  15. #3435
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    game will prolly suck too, since the Rags suck
    That they do but maybe they won't by the next game.


    I can dream.

  16. #3436
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    If he's bringing his girl I doubt he cares if the game is good or not. Win? Celebratory fuck. Lose? Angry/pity fuck. Win win, amirite?

  17. #3437
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Or you can be like me and be so emotionally invested that you feel empty inside year after year

  18. #3438
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I barely understand anything, and can barely follow the puck. Even if it's a shit game I'll probably find it exciting. She's a Rangers fan and trying to get me into Hockey. I'm enjoying it o far, and a bunch of people at work are Devils/Penguins fans so I just fake shit talk even though idk shit. Also I'm half black so they humor me.

  19. #3439
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Or you can be like me and be so emotionally invested that you feel empty inside year after year
    Us Cowbros got that down pat, no worries.

  20. #3440
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Liroy View Post
    Us Cowbros got that down pat, no worries.
    Lol. The Cowboys are epically bad this year. The Pens are literally all the hope I have in sports right now.

Page 172 of 500 FirstFirst ... 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2015-10-05, 12:15
  2. Replies: 14351
    Last Post: 2015-04-13, 20:52
  3. Replies: 432
    Last Post: 2015-03-26, 07:11
  4. Replies: 17287
    Last Post: 2014-04-15, 12:05
  5. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  6. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  7. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  8. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16