• Navigation
Page 205 of 500 FirstFirst ... 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast
Results 4081 to 4100 of 9993
  1. #4081
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    We have a legit Tampa fan. Dude was sitting in the lower level during the SCF. where's that guy at.

  2. #4082
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    7 wins in a row! Stars dominated the 3rd but that's to be expected with them down 3-1 and the Stars having the strongest offense in the league. Ramo was rock solid tonight I gotta say. And in the last 2GP against the Stars, the Flames held Jamie Benn and Seguin to 12 shots and 0 points

  3. #4083
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    WTF at Lumbus/Yotes

  4. #4084
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,918
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Both goalies have a .6 SP. LOL.

  5. #4085
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    For the love of god Lumbus!! Hold out and win please ;_;

  6. #4086
    BG's #1 Hatsune Miku fan!
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    10,131
    BG Level
    9

    Hawks get the shutout tonight.

    Also, did anybody ever post this?:


  7. #4087
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I don't think it was posted here, I saw it elsewhere but I can't help it and oh look, I'm crying again. So much love for Duper.

  8. #4088
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Hey. Kings won. Neat.

  9. #4089
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor



    Feels good ma...



    Okay... maybe not that good.

  10. #4090
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Also, I see Flames have won 7 in a row and got worried then I see we are still up by 10 points on them so I guess we are ok. For now.

  11. #4091
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,962
    BG Level
    10

    All according to plan for the Leafs. Play pretty well most nights and still right in the mix for Matthews.

  12. #4092
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I also thought this was hilarious; Anaheim is averaging a league worst 1.83 goals for per games played. Gotta love those excessively overpriced NMC contracts for Kesler and Bieksa. As well as Perry and Getzlaf having NMC's in their contracts for the next 6 years lol

  13. #4093
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Deader2818 View Post
    Also, I see Flames have won 7 in a row and got worried then I see we are still up by 10 points on them so I guess we are ok. For now.
    Yeah we've won 7 in a row, but even then in the last 10 games played for both teams, the Kings have an ever so slightly better record still lol

    Edit: My grammar was atrocious, wow

  14. #4094
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Yeah 7-1-2. One more game on this road trip and so far we are 3-1-1 is pretty good road trip win or lose imo.

    We play the Leafs on Saturday. I bet Bernier gets a shut out lol.

  15. #4095
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,962
    BG Level
    10

    They're also playing us on Saturday soooooo you better extend that streak.

  16. #4096
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Obs, I'm going full retar.. full Leafs fan on Saturday.

  17. #4097
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    For whoever was asking about Corrado, the Canucks could have sent him to the minors but Benning sounded like he'd decided to waive him to give him a shot elsewhere since he wasnt going to crack their line up(lolchrist).

    As for that league standings pic. I should maybe be upset that Canucks are in the bottom 5 but I'm actually stoked as I've been saying from the get go that they should go for a top 5 pick and they're sucking hard enough to make it happen. AND Henrik Sedin is injured. We're getting Auston Matthews!!

  18. #4098
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    I found this entertaining. What if the Penguins played Settlers of Catan.

    http://www.pensburgh.com/2015/12/17/...-settled-catan

  19. #4099
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Kinda sad about the lost, habs played great, but they just couldn't score

  20. #4100
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    454
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Mythe_Seraph View Post
    We have a legit Tampa fan. Dude was sitting in the lower level during the SCF. where's that guy at.
    That would be me. They've been a sad team to watch this yea but as of late, the guys are putting in the effort to win games (with the exception of Stamkos). You'd be hard pressed to find a Tampa fan who thinks he's worth the money - which is why I made my statement and still stand by it. If this was pre-injury Stamkos up for a deal, then I'd back the money truck up personally, but this isn't the case. He still has the rod in his leg and can't do what he used to do. He's a really good guy and I highly doubt he'd sandbag intentionally, really doesn't fit his character so something else is definitely going on.

    But with that said, it is highly possible Cooper put a leash on the players from leaving the zone early which also kills the odd man rushes that Tampa was excellent at (Stamkos was notorious for that) and that could be the cause of him sucking pretty bad this year.

Page 205 of 500 FirstFirst ... 155 195 203 204 205 206 207 215 255 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2015-10-05, 12:15
  2. Replies: 14351
    Last Post: 2015-04-13, 20:52
  3. Replies: 432
    Last Post: 2015-03-26, 07:11
  4. Replies: 17287
    Last Post: 2014-04-15, 12:05
  5. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  6. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  7. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  8. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16