Jagr is just unbelievable
With Dallas losing today, now both the Caps and Stars have their first losing streaks of the season. Kinda weird.
lol Jets.
They look like complete clowns tonight after a decent game last night.
Most confusing team in the league because they confuse themselves.
In their defense, Anaheim has started looking a lot better since the Christmas break.
I need a Hawks fan to tell me why I shouldn't be sad that we traded Richard Panik for Jeremy Morin.
Get out.
lol Rata with the dad joke. Love it.
Which is why a trade to Tampa would be glorious, because fuck these primadonnas who try to dictate where they get to play
Edit: I mean, unless his pet goldfish is dying of lupus or something batshit family-related obviously.
Pet goldfish used because I don't wanna say X-family member because wishing sickness on someone is haggard
Goddammit Finland.
This Finnish powerplay is just unfair.
America no disciprine. And yes I am referring to hockey and not all the other ridiculous shit happening in your country
Russia vs Finland in the final!
Canada vs Zimbabwe for relegation!
.... don't worry, we'll lose when Virtanen does something derpy and we start Blackwood
The kid is only 19 years old, and while I'm all for mocking and ridiculing anything and everything Canuck related, I can't help but feel for the guy. Even the Vancouver media is chewing him out, which is kinda ridiculous
Albeit, it is Jason Botchford who is the same guy that broke the "media in the lockerroom" code by reporting that Joe Thorton "pull out his dick" quote when Hertl scored 4 goals. Botchford is a pretty scummy and shitty reporter
I mean, he had an awful game but he's no Boon Jenner.
Jesus fucking Christ I hate Boon Jenner.