• Navigation
Page 30 of 500 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 9993
  1. #581
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,986
    BG Level
    10

    Well that was fast.

  2. #582
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    This is fucking retarded. I'm so frustrated watching them flail around and take penalties, this whole third period has been nothing but Pens in the box.

  3. #583
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,164
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    PARISE! HAT TRICK!

  4. #584
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    This is fucking retarded. I'm so frustrated watching them flail around and take penalties, this whole third period has been nothing but Pens in the box.
    Thats what happens when you build a team without any sense of defence

  5. #585
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    It shows.

    I mean I know you like to troll about Flower, but he's not the problem. Every last one of the penalties in the 3rd was completely avoidable. Penalties destroyed us in the playoffs last year, and it's disappointing to see a season start off with that many. I'm by no means giving up or being a jornn but that was just frustrating to watch. I really hope they work at not taking so many penalties and practice actual defense.

  6. #586
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Can I please direct you to TurnOverLand populated by the Boston Bruins defense?

  7. #587
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    Can I please direct you to TurnOverLand populated by the Boston Bruins defense?
    Lol. So about saving the beer for later in the season.

    I'm cracking another one, how about you?

  8. #588
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Lol. So about saving the beer for later in the season.

    I'm cracking another one, how about you?
    Ugh had too much already, going to bed now!

  9. #589
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    QUITTER

  10. #590
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    How the fuck did the pens not score a single goal lol

  11. #591
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    So who had pens get shut out against one of 2015s worst defensive team?

  12. #592
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Lol i posted that then tapa refreshed with BKs post

  13. #593
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Niemi for president.

  14. #594
    Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    19,830
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    It shows.

    I mean I know you like to troll about Flower, but he's not the problem. Every last one of the penalties in the 3rd was completely avoidable. Penalties destroyed us in the playoffs last year, and it's disappointing to see a season start off with that many. I'm by no means giving up or being a jornn but that was just frustrating to watch. I really hope they work at not taking so many penalties and practice actual defense.
    Aaaaaaaaand it's game #1 of the season. Calm the shit down. You do this LITERALLY every season.

  15. #595
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,639
    BG Level
    8

    So Lucic avoids the suspension, but how the FUCK did Brown avoid it too??

  16. #596
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand it's game #1 of the season. Calm the shit down. You do this LITERALLY every season.
    Aaaaaaaaaand how did I know that you were going to jump all over my dick? I'm not even the only person complaining about their team, nor am I even that upset by it. Jesus Christ, you (in particular) sure love to give me shit about showing even a shred of emotion about my team. And I'm sorry that you weren't frustrated watching us take penalty after penalty after penalty, but that was ridiculous and way too reminiscent of last season. I was excited to see them perform because of all the changes that were made in the offseason, only to see them making the same stupid mistakes as last season. Excuse me.

    Whatever. I'm going back to bed.

  17. #597
    Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,978
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    So Lucic avoids the suspension, but how the FUCK did Brown avoid it too??
    Not surprised by Lucic. I would have thought Brown could have at least received a fine for the hit.

    DOPS didn't even bother giving either of them a warning to stop it.

  18. #598
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,010
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Aks has a dick?

  19. #599
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,010
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Brill Weave View Post
    Aaaaaaaaand it's game #1 of the season. Calm the shit down. You do this LITERALLY every season.
    I heard this in the Macklemore voice from the downtown single

    It's game 38 man, chill yourself out
    Mow your damn lawn and sit the hell down

  20. #600
    Piece of shit Bruins fan

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,520
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Beat Daisukenojo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    Can I please direct you to TurnOverLand populated by the Boston Bruins defense?
    You can try, but she'll just end up going the other way.

Page 30 of 500 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 640
    Last Post: 2015-10-05, 12:15
  2. Replies: 14351
    Last Post: 2015-04-13, 20:52
  3. Replies: 432
    Last Post: 2015-03-26, 07:11
  4. Replies: 17287
    Last Post: 2014-04-15, 12:05
  5. Replies: 3792
    Last Post: 2013-09-29, 20:04
  6. Replies: 16499
    Last Post: 2013-04-29, 06:20
  7. 2011-2012 NHL Season Thread: FUCK COREY PERRY
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 19036
    Last Post: 2012-04-10, 08:38
  8. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16