The Raptors can't disappoint me for another couple weeks.
Not even really disappointed in the Leafs because I knew what I was in for this season. Bernier is absolutely fucking frustrating though.
The Raptors can't disappoint me for another couple weeks.
Not even really disappointed in the Leafs because I knew what I was in for this season. Bernier is absolutely fucking frustrating though.
Speaking of Bernier, do I get Fantasy points from Riemer if he appears in relief of someone?
Isles fans have no chill
Sweet.
This Larkin kid is freaking flying.
Peter motherfucking Holland is out on the powerplay.
Edit: But our powerplay still looks better than last year!
Arcobello has not looked good with the team so far.
There is literally nothing the Maple Leafs could do this year that will disappoint Toronto as much as the Bluejays getting swept by the Rangers in baseball. They're basically playing with house money.
A+ trip Gardiner. You are on fire tonight.
Toronto curse
10/10
#1COP just suddenly shit the bed the last 2m of this game
Wow Bobrovsky is having a terrible game for CBJ.
Rip bobrovsky
Def thought Rangers were done with that game, what a crazy final few minutes. Lindberg is life.
It's so nice that the heart attack Rangers haven't fucking changed
Also not nice.
Blanked by the Wings, should be interesting to see who's in the lineup tomorrow against the Sens. I have a feeling the guy we claimed off waivers from Vancouver will make an appearance.