It feels good to go into the playoffs with zero expectations for a change.
That said, it also feels weird to have zero expectations about a team that had 101 fucking points.
Rangers hockey
It feels good to go into the playoffs with zero expectations for a change.
That said, it also feels weird to have zero expectations about a team that had 101 fucking points.
Rangers hockey
Jimmy Murphy @MurphysLaw74 1h1 hour ago
Per NHL source during Bruins game today: "Mike Milbury has again made it clear to Bruins he's interested in coaching should job open up."
182 retweets 153 likes
Welp, Flyers are in, tomorrow's game is practically meaningless.
PARENTEAU
WHY PARENTEAU
Greening you can't do that bro.
And of all the nights, Garret Sparks picks tonight to elevate his game. Fuck me.
1% chance for Matthews! woot!
Am I dumb? I thought the farthest you could move up if you won the lottery was four places.
Maybe - was just going by the simulator: http://nhllotterysimulator.com/
Bruins got first on the fourth try. lol
I read a little bit, I guess the way it works now is they do draws for each of the top three picks, and anyone can win. So when they say the worst the Leafs could do is 4th, it's because they could lose all three draws but they would still be seeded "first" starting at the 4th pick.
Wow that was a sloppy goal.
Henrique just juked the shit out of everybody.
torts keeps on giving!
Well Tampa's fucked. Stamkos, Stralman out, now Tyler Johnson's got his shoulder fucked from being boarded. Think Kucherov is D2D as well.
We gonna do a BG bracket challenge again this year? I'd make it but I don't have any witty names in mind >_>
Hmmm who to cheer for - from the west maybe San Jose - grew up around there. East I'll go for the Caps
I thought Calgary was sitting at 7th or 8th for the draft, but if we lose and Lumbus wins today we'll be sitting in forth![]()
How the fuck did that not go in