I hate the shootouts
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A Flyers player took a hit to the head tonight and after he came back to the bench he collapsed. They almost had to carry him back to the locker room.
http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2015/10/...alberg-rangers
Edit: Now Stalberg has gone down with a head injury.
Fuck the shootout
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also Gudas is a scumbag
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suck it Sep; suck it long and suck it hard. DOOMPREDATORS!
Should've been challenged, fleury got bumped out of the net and his stick went flying, he was even lucky to stop Neal's first shot
Malkin can go fuck himself; gtfo with that trip
Jackets win!
How i feel about the habs right now:
http://youtu.be/t8do_wxlcq4
Canucks give up a two goal lead in the third and lose in overtime to remain winless in regulation at home. Might be able to get tix as low as $30 at this rate.
There's not enough time to play Destiny and watch hackey.
Oh, and it's official, I'm changing jobs. Glad I did get to meet you that one time Rata.
Nynja/Rata - did they make the Habs Winter Classic jerseys available for pre-order yet? Just made my pre-order for a Bergeron one yesterday.
I'd really like a Max Domi jersey but Arizona's jerseys are just hideous