MSG is too.
MSG is too.
Who is sitting for the Caps, that Latta+Schmidt are playing?
Orlov looked sloppy last game but I like him better with Schmidt
Chorney was decent, but I just like Schmidt better period, I'm not really sure sure why he even got benched.
LUPUL
Edit: God fucking dammit.
Lupul didn't touch Hank but he was in the paint so I doubt they'll overturn it.
They showed that over the top angle which showed Lupul's right skate pushing Hank's left skate a bit. And while it may not have been much, it was clearly enough to call a no-goal. The commentators were going on and on about "he hit his head!!!" but I think the ref's saw the contact with the skate
Christ on a bike the Rangers look like they haven't played in a week.
Oh that's right they haven't. Thanks schedule maker.
Calgary reduced to "play the backup goalie" status. You know what.. I'm okay with that.
And in typical Leaf fashion they dominate for five minutes and then cough up another goal on an odd man rush.
Mason Raymond takes "puck possession" too seriously, doesn't shoot on an open net, Montreal takes the puck the other way and scores a softie on Ortio's 5-hole. Wonderful.
Caps top line sooooo good
At least Bernier hasn't looked like total dogshit tonight.
Jenner pushes Holtby down, somehow not called interference. They better reverse this after the shit call they made a few games ago against us.
Either I, or the NHL Refs, don't have a fucking clue what Goalie Interference is anymore.
wtf