• Navigation
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 921
  1. #841
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    The fuck, I thought they were going to take Bud Black as their manager. RIP Strasburgh and the rest of the pitching staff.

  2. #842
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah I thought so too until I saw KLaw tweeting

  3. #843
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    And the Nats are reportedly offering the manager job to Dusty Fucking Baker.

    ENJOY
    omg lol

    go Barves

  4. #844

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Man I needed good news today, thanks Nats!

  5. #845
    C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,936
    BG Level
    8

    Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

    It's sometimes weird to root for 2/4 DC Sports teams but in this case I am more than happy to bask in the utter failures of the Nationals

  6. #846
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Well the Nationals didn't get Black cause they lowballed the shit out of him. Supposedly 2 years for less than 2 million total.

  7. #847
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    yep lol. good jerb Natinals

  8. #848
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Red Sox exercised option on Clay Buchholz for next year (13mil)

  9. #849
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Blue Jays exercised options on Jose Bautista, R.A. Dickey, and Edwin Encarnacion

  10. #850
    a p. sweet dude
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    25,947
    BG Level
    10

    Let's play a game. Do the Jays lose Estrada, Price, or both?

    I'm thinking both, because Toronto.

  11. #851
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    The fuck, I thought they were going to take Bud Black as their manager. RIP Strasburgh and the rest of the pitching staff.
    Neither are good managers

  12. #852
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Ehh black did as much as he could with a shitty Padres team. The fact his record was closer to .500 then .400 is impressive in itself.

  13. #853
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Well Jordan Zimmermann probably just made his decision on if he returns to the Nats

  14. #854
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian View Post
    Let's play a game. Do the Jays lose Estrada, Price, or both?

    I'm thinking both, because Toronto.
    Price for sure. He's pretty much guaranteed to get a 4-6 year contract at somewhere in the 17-20 mil a year range. Off the top of my head, Giants, Dodgers, Nats (especially if Zimmerman leaves), Yankees, Houston, Cubs will all probably make offers.

  15. #855
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    I predict that Price will end up with the Cubs. He's a top end starter, which they need, and he comes attachment free in terms of compensatory draft picks. Theo is all about not giving up the draft picks unless he has to.

  16. #856

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,993
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Nats sign Baker and Terry gets extended? Good day.

  17. #857
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Nats sign Baker and Terry gets extended? Good day.
    I'm happy terry got extended.

    I'm also happy its not long term.

  18. #858
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    I guess the backlash about the Rooney Rule also got to them too, but it's funny because Dusty Baker is still ass. He did some good things, but like.. he also pretty much ruins the careers of nearly every pitcher he's involved with. Zimmerman best go somewhere else.

  19. #859
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,613
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Kirk Gibson supposedly being interviewed to be the Dodgers manager.

  20. #860
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Aramis Ramirez retired

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 406
    Last Post: 2014-11-06, 16:13
  2. Replies: 994
    Last Post: 2014-09-30, 19:10
  3. Replies: 437
    Last Post: 2013-11-07, 08:58
  4. Replies: 1095
    Last Post: 2012-11-05, 10:56
  5. Replies: 3256
    Last Post: 2012-10-04, 09:45