Game 7 would be so lit.
Game 7 would be so lit.
does draymonds flagrant counter reset? like is he gonna be able to come back full on cock puncher style?
Hilarious that it took Lebron and Kyrie going off for 82 of the 112 from Cleveland for them to win this sort of game, tho. Where the hell is Kevin Love lmao
I think the game-defining sequence was in the 2nd Q when Klay and Steph were nailing 3s but the Cavs answered like 4 possessions in a row to keep it even. GS could never build a lead
Kevin Love lulling them into a false sense of security. Going go off with 6 pts 8 boards 14 turnovers in game 6
Barnes really was trash though, damn. Iguodala wasn't there either.
I'm not willing to believe the lack of Bogut was as bad as the lack of Green, but the pace definitely changed when he was out.
This is true too. LeBron stepped it up like a motherfucker and Kyrie went SSJ2 by the 3rd. Even with Green coming back, they could just play like this and take Game 6 easy. Barring any unforseen injuries on Kyrie's person.
Wait, are you saying you wanted be at Pulse with him?
Speaking moreso for the rest of series regarding Bogut as he's their best true big with his passing and rim protection. Iggy was ok but god damn that little drop off pass on the fast break to Livingston that was quickly batted away was stupid. GS has some of the worst turnovers
No way Kyrie does that again. If LeBron keeps making Js though then the Warriors are in trouble.This is true too. LeBron stepped it up like a motherfucker and Kyrie went SSJ2 by the 3rd. Even with Green coming back, they could just play like this and take Game 6 easy. Barring any unforseen injuries on Kyrie's person.
Nah, don't even.
Anyway, sorry Kibble. I know what it's like being a fan of teams that struggle in the post season. No slights meant. Hope the Cavs win Game 6 and send it to a Game 7 cause that's always hype. I don't actually have a team I'm vested in when it comes to the NBA though as the teams close to me are ilke.. the Pelicans, the Hawks, or the Magic, and I'm interested in none of em, so. I usually tune the NBA out til the Playoffs lol