Simmons-Barkley podcast, cover some good topics
https://soundcloud.com/the-bill-simm...harles-barkley
Simmons-Barkley podcast, cover some good topics
https://soundcloud.com/the-bill-simm...harles-barkley
Spurs fouled Cappella when he was out of bounds, when they were up 8 at the end of the 1st. I'm pretty sure Pop was trolling Van Gundy.
![]()
you sure it wasn't just to get the last possession of the quarter? everyone's been doing it since last year for that sole reason
found it!
omg can philly do it?!?! stolen by philly and tied up at 105 with 22 left to play!
Dubs with a 32pt second half effort after 73 in the first. What the shit.
aw shucks. philly completely blows defensive assignment. dude inexplicably leaves barnes in a corner and he hits the triple. well, that was fun for a quick minute.
Was eyeing the box score of this game intensely lol I had a feeling they would make things interesting but, damn!
@ZachLowe_NBA 40m40 minutes ago
Jeff Hornacek should have thought of just declaring victory, and seeing if the NBA would update the standings to reflect his declaration.
lol
Vintage Mamba tonight. I'm in the minority here but I'm gonna miss him
Kinda wish I saw him play live when I lived in LA. But alas, I was a broke ass student living internationally off of Canadian dollars. No way I could have afforded it lol. I was able to afford cheap as fuck LAKings tickets though, because back then the Kings sucked and no one in LA liked hockey.
i'm still not convinced anyone in LA likes basketball
sure are fond of winning though
I'll probably miss Lebron when he goes more than Kobe, even though I was much more awed by Kobe growing up. Kobe's career is ending in a whimper, which is compounded by the fact that Lakers games have been unwatchable (and will continue to be for a long time) due to his own trademark ego.
Given the talent currently in the league and the lack there of currently on the Lakers, I can see Kobe quickly fading in popularity/publicity until the Lakers are competitive again and they bring him back for the sake of ceremonial shit
Curry is going ridiculous right now. 8-9 in the 1st, 7 of which are 3's. Still 2min left!
He just won over the Wizards fans, they're on their feet when he shoots. Fantastic.
Edit: Ended the 1st at 9-10 shooting, 25pts... lol nuclear status incoming.
seeing the kind of player Steph has become makes me feel that adam morrison was not given a fair shot in this league.
This game is fucking brutal. The Warriors are absolutely not fair
The way he used Gortat as a screen, haha.
What the hell.
Warriors breaking the game as usual.