pls describe
pls describe
I just wouldn't have any faith in Vlade >.>
so much star power and all 3 regular season games were close. OKC's greatest strength is using their athleticism for transition baskets, creating turnovers, and crashing the offensive boards. Kanter and Adams playing together are really tough on the offensive glass and I think that is a real advantage for them in the series.
"Yes, that is a correct statement."
The Thunder played better, Spurs couldnt make anything and Tim waited till tonight to show up. Im very interested in what the Spurs will do in the offseason.
what the hell is boris diaw doing lol
if Parker can content himself with a 6th man role i dive hard at Mike Conley. excellent defender, a good athlete when half of San Antonio's roster seemed overwhelmed by the Thunder's physicality and speed, and more than enough range to compensate for relegating Mills to third string/a trade. and personality-wise dude was born to be a Spur.
Canada to the final four
good lord someone went like 3 extra miles with that one
This is amazing lol. Raptors took the season series against the Cavs 2-1 I ~think~ but ultimately if that is the case I don't think it matters in the post season. Cavs swept their first 2 series and the Raps took both to game 7. I feel like the east final will either be a 4 game sweep for the Cavs or a big 7 game upset for the Raps. No in between
yeh but Toronto's wins came with an absent/crippled Kyrie, and they're gonna miss Valanciunas for at least part of the series. despite the two sweeps i think it's going under the radar a bit just how much better the Cavs are these playoffs than last year's with Kyrie firing on all cylinders and Love gobbling up boards and raining 3's. Cavs are gonna smash Toronto in 4-5, and they are a huge challenge for whoever emerges from the west
Oh I totally agree with you in that regard. Regular season record means diddly squat and Cavs have been in top form for the playoffs so far.
If the Lowry and DeRozan we saw tonight show up for the Cavs, it could at least be entertaining. If they don't, it's going to be an embarrassment.
https://twitter.com/ErickFernandez/s...59775296462850 steph goes 5/5 from his front-of-logo shots
this is why I don't regret going to the game 80min early to see chef warm-up in the regular season
That 3 to end the half was just rude.
Steph gon' Steph... Closing out the half with a bomb.
76er's ink first sponsored jersey deal, will feature StubHub.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...sement-stubhub
Perfect match for all those 76er's looking to dump their tickets last minute?