I did forget we are living in the age of a brave new post-Trainwreck LeBron.
Also, Varejão is guaranteed a ring now.
Would like GSW to win and don't want LeBron to win, but for different reasons.
Also, would be awesome if Varejao got a ring before Cleveland.
I didn't really hate him til this series. Fucker is pretty dirty... and I'm not even a thunder fan.
i dig most of the Warriors, Curry's class, Klay Iggy Bogut Barnes and Livingston are great, but Dray is such an obnoxious and dirty player it makes it hard to root for them.
but then J.R. Smith is kind of a piece of shit so it balances out. just hoping for a good series
Igoudala is the best, wish he was winning rings for someone else.
I don't mind if Curry gets another ring.
I don't mind if Klay gets another ring.
But fuck Draymond Green, I don't want his punk ass getting a ring. At least he got DDT'ed by Adams last night.
Did the Bulls ever get this much hate when they had rodman nut punching everyone including camera dudes?
Of course they did
Rodman was obnoxious but less annoying to most basketball fans. I'd even say he was pretty thoroughly entertaining with his antics and his ways.
Except for the Beasley tackle, I can't even laugh at Draymond. He's maximum annoying. I like Curry and am rooting for the Warriors, but Draymond's on-court personality sucks.
Over on /r/NBA , someone did an analysis of Green this past OKC/GSW series:
"kneed Steven Adams below the belt
kicked Steven Adams below the belt
kicked up so high that he hit Durant and Westbrook in their armpits on separate occasions
tripped Enes Kanter which the league actually went back and reviewed to see if it was flagrant
received a technical foul for yelling at the refs
nearly ripped Adams shoulder out of its socket
And his total punishment for this has been a Flagrant 2 foul for the Adams kick, a technical foul, and a common foul (that Adams got as well)
Very interesting developments."
Rodman was vehemently hated by anyone that wasn't rooting for the Bulls, and even those who did. Not just for him being rough, playing mindgames, talking trash, etc. but him as a person, who had the audacity to look different and mingle with the gays when homophobia was rampant in the NBA.
Greatest thing on the internet right now:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x9_c19__iE4
Full song here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fAnFAHBUE2Q