• Navigation
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
Results 441 to 444 of 444
  1. #441
    Shootin' rocks at monsters
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,693
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    Andrew Luck out 2-6 weeks with a lacerated kidney and partial tear of an abdominal muscle
    Am I a bad person and/or Broncos fan that when I read this, I kind of wish it had been Talib instead?

  2. #442
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,133
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

  3. #443
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,720
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    I mean, it's not like he was found guilty and then paid off his accuser so they wouldn't show up for the appeal, right?

  4. #444
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Similar Threads

  1. 2015-16 NFL Week 8: Turning Back the Clock
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 2015-11-05, 11:24
  2. Replies: 290
    Last Post: 2015-10-28, 14:32
  3. Replies: 434
    Last Post: 2015-10-21, 09:54
  4. Replies: 498
    Last Post: 2015-10-14, 10:43
  5. Replies: 624
    Last Post: 2015-10-07, 12:12
  6. Replies: 486
    Last Post: 2015-09-30, 13:35
  7. Replies: 701
    Last Post: 2015-09-23, 11:46
  8. Replies: 1245
    Last Post: 2015-09-16, 11:11