Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Campaign
    BG Level

Where to get JP descriptions of items?

I need to get the JP description of two items: Shukuyu Sune-ate and Sokushitsu Sune-ate.
    Anybody knows where I can find them?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

You can try changing the language of the ffxiah page to JP, by clicking the JP link on the left side, at the bottom of the menu. I am not sure if this give an official JP description or just translates the NA page NA>JP

Campaign
    BG Level

Worked for what I wanted, and noticed those 2 items, despite having a different description in english, have the same identical one in japanese.
    Which furthers hints that the results of my recent test are correct.

Thanks!

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Glad to help.

What were you testing?

Campaign
    BG Level

I performed a test on Shukuyu Sune-ate to see if it really was "kick attack damage +100" (like it was expected) or "attack +100 on kick attacks when they proc".
    My test led to the conclusion it was the former situation, so seeing that the JP description is the same for both items, furtherly confirms my test.

Now I only have to find a correct and complete explanation for the "Footwork +15%" bonus on Shukuyu.
    It's not +attack (because they produced a damage increase during kick attacks when footwork was active, despite me being att-capped against the targets), but I don't know exactely what it is.
    I hypothized that it could be that "damage +100" becomes "damage +115", but it could be something else too.
    It didn't seem to be a +15% proc rate increase when Footwork is up (as I was expecting), whereas there was a constant and noticeable damage increase on kick attacks.