BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

thanks, gonna grab that one i think

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

darn, missed out on that one barely. hopefully something as good or better comes along

Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Vizio is a damn solid budget TV, don't let anyone tell you different. The M series are some of the better tvs for their price point. Myself, I gotta get in on the LG OLED love. I'm wanting the 55" 4k, and I'm waiting for it to hit $2000. It's damn close with best buy + price match + discover card + Apple pay (22% cash back).
    Agreed, we have a 55" 3D LED Vizio smart TV and love it. Had it now for about 18 months, zero issues. Coming from a 720i 32" Samsung, was a huge upgrade. And 4 HDMI ports on the TV is damn sexy, though I wound up going with a HDMI switch for convenience since I have 4 consoles and a sound bar all going through it.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Anything I see pc related I'll be posting in tech just because this thread will have other deals. I'm not planning on holding my breath for bf/cm as those times are usually semi meh compared to the days leading up. I just snagged an Intel 535 Series 240gb SSD w/5 year warranty for $58.29 out the door at Micro Center.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Picking up a ps4 for black friday.

Any deals for gta V for that console?

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Picking up a ps4 for black friday.

Any deals for gta V for that console?
    Create new account. Use promo code JETCOMSAVE2 at checkout. $35 out the door. Can be lower if you wave returns and use a debit card.
    https://jet.com/product/PS4-Grand-Th...cac0dd68a222d4

Target / Ebay Target - $38.99
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Grand-Theft-...AAAOSwyQtVwGLc
    http://www.target.com/p/grand-theft-...t_adv_xasd0002

Walmart should have it for $25 for BF.

FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

BG Level

*Edit wrong thread haha.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

speaking of ps4, any online retailers with one around $300? Would be great to avoid taxes (Wesley)

Ironing this Thread

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Quote Originally Posted by Ayn View Post
    Anyone have suggestions on a good 55 - 60 inch TV for gaming purposes (the stand I have is about 48; so while I could do a 60 inch, might look odd hanging over the sides). I have a 40 inch Samsung now, but it's been years since I've shopped for a TV, so not sure which brands are the best value/quality.

..Or should I just wait until Super Bowl Sunday for TV shopping?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    I was looking for the same, but I think I'm going to wait until after the Super Bowl.

Check Dell's daily deals if you'll use the gift card (for a soundbar or something). As far as which to get for gaming? Samsung are good, I've heard that some Vizio are decent as well. I don't know much, though. Just to look for a 120Hz refresh rate, not an enhanced 60Hz refresh rate to simulate 120Hz. OLED from LG is pretty hot right now, but more expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    I'd stay far away from vizio. TV's are so cheap now, and I've seen far too many shit the bed early..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    I've never had problems with my Vizios
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    I have a vizio for movies up front and a Samsung for games in the office. I personally like the Samsung GUI better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Vizio is a damn solid budget TV, don't let anyone tell you different. The M series are some of the better tvs for their price point. Myself, I gotta get in on the LG OLED love. I'm wanting the 55" 4k, and I'm waiting for it to hit $2000. It's damn close with best buy + price match + discover card + Apple pay (22% cash back).

HELLO FRIENDS I AM HERE TO ENLIGHTEN YOU AND BROADEN YOUR POINTS OF VIEW!!!

Vizio's as correctly stated above are damn solid budget TV's and Tyche is right the fuck on. M's are awesome as well if you got some cash to splurge too! BUT GUYS, THERE'S MORE TO IT!

Vizio's have some of the BEST GAMING TV'S AVAILABLE regardless of price range. All those fancy refresh rates TV's advertise are absolute bullshit, never trust them, never trust gaming mode or computer mode. They are all SHIT. Venture over to rtings.com and have a look see, find your TV price range and size, find the perfect TV for gaming for you and the whole family. You'll come to find that some Vizio models in the $800-1200 price range can hold their own with high end Samsung/Sony/LG/Sharps in the $2000-3000 range when it comes to GAMING. If you're looking for other features or that isn't your only concern, then yes, those higher end TV's may have what you're looking for.

Personally I was in the market for a TV in the 60-70 inch range at or below 1500 and ended up with a 70 inch Vizio to go along with my brand new PS4. It was a great combination as I got a new movers discount on it as well bringing the price even lower. I was smart enough to bring the girl to the store and stand her in front of a 60, 65, and 70 inch TV the exact distance away the TV would be from the couch. I didn't pick out the 70inch TV, she did. Fuck yeah.

I currently own 3 50" or larger LG, Sony, and Vizio TV's and I am a fan of all 3. All 3 have their strong points and weak points. Definitely do not be afraid to buy a Vizio. If anything, be afraid to spend more than $2000 on a TV. My dad did that a few years ago, I think it was around $2500. That TV is a 55" with huge bezels and no smart features. Those exact features are now available for ~$400 new. He now wants a 70 inch Vizio. 70 inch Vizio's for everyone!!!

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Newegg.com has $299 ps4 for today only.

Same prices as the other places, but you save 15-20 bucks due to no tax (unless you live in an unlucky state like CA)

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail...5jb20=#HOLIDAY

Edit: Comes with free charging station for the controller and wired headset.

$6 shipping so vs FL sales tax; saved 15 bucks and got a free headset and charging station.

If you're into battlefront, the battlefront ps4 is 350, and comes with the charging station and Destiny for ps4 for free

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Fucking California, also fucking walmart.com is dead ; ;

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Edited last post. Comes with free goodies as well

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

PS4 with Uncharted for $290 is up now (probably not for long):
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlaySta...c=1&rmvSB=true

Also, if anyone ends up getting Destiny, send me a PM (not so I can shamelessly exploit you for mostly pointless gear.. or anything.. like that.. >.> <.<)

GATTACA!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    HELLO FRIENDS I AM HERE TO ENLIGHTEN YOU AND BROADEN YOUR POINTS OF VIEW!!!

Vizio's as correctly stated above are damn solid budget TV's and Tyche is right the fuck on. M's are awesome as well if you got some cash to splurge too! BUT GUYS, THERE'S MORE TO IT!

Vizio's have some of the BEST GAMING TV'S AVAILABLE regardless of price range. All those fancy refresh rates TV's advertise are absolute bullshit, never trust them, never trust gaming mode or computer mode. They are all SHIT. Venture over to rtings.com and have a look see, find your TV price range and size, find the perfect TV for gaming for you and the whole family. You'll come to find that some Vizio models in the $800-1200 price range can hold their own with high end Samsung/Sony/LG/Sharps in the $2000-3000 range when it comes to GAMING. If you're looking for other features or that isn't your only concern, then yes, those higher end TV's may have what you're looking for.

Personally I was in the market for a TV in the 60-70 inch range at or below 1500 and ended up with a 70 inch Vizio to go along with my brand new PS4. It was a great combination as I got a new movers discount on it as well bringing the price even lower. I was smart enough to bring the girl to the store and stand her in front of a 60, 65, and 70 inch TV the exact distance away the TV would be from the couch. I didn't pick out the 70inch TV, she did. Fuck yeah.

I currently own 3 50" or larger LG, Sony, and Vizio TV's and I am a fan of all 3. All 3 have their strong points and weak points. Definitely do not be afraid to buy a Vizio. If anything, be afraid to spend more than $2000 on a TV. My dad did that a few years ago, I think it was around $2500. That TV is a 55" with huge bezels and no smart features. Those exact features are now available for ~$400 new. He now wants a 70 inch Vizio. 70 inch Vizio's for everyone!!!
    +1, 70" Vizio still going stronk after two years

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

30% any one book from Amazon with code HOLIDAY30 (non kindle version):
    http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=HBN15_BB...382&pf_rd_i=45

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    Agreed, we have a 55" 3D LED Vizio smart TV and love it. Had it now for about 18 months, zero issues. Coming from a 720i 32" Samsung, was a huge upgrade. And 4 HDMI ports on the TV is damn sexy, though I wound up going with a HDMI switch for convenience since I have 4 consoles and a sound bar all going through it.
    I think we have the same TV lol

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Staples.com has their Black Friday prices active now. Free shipping on a lot of stuff too. Got an awesome new office chair for cheap :D

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    Newegg.com has $299 ps4 for today only.

Same prices as the other places, but you save 15-20 bucks due to no tax (unless you live in an unlucky state like CA)

http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemail...5jb20=#HOLIDAY

Edit: Comes with free charging station for the controller and wired headset.

$6 shipping so vs FL sales tax; saved 15 bucks and got a free headset and charging station.

If you're into battlefront, the battlefront ps4 is 350, and comes with the charging station and Destiny for ps4 for free
    There's one seller on ebay selling for 289.99 with free shipping. I can't remember who posted the link today or where but it was definitely here. Nevermind, found it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlaySta...c=1&rmvSB=true

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Anyone find decent deals on gaming or mechanical keyboards? My logitech g510 is on its last leg lol

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Fry's (do they have one in Boston?) has the g710 with cherry blues for $40

Amazon just put the nexus 6 up for $200. Unlocked 32gb phone with a 1440 screen for $200. It's a steal. Got it for my wife who has been complaining of her nexus 5 taking blurry pictures (it refuses to focus). I'll probably sell the nexus 5 on the cheap if anyone is interested.