+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

My good friend just marked himself as safe on FB. I can rest easy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I already unfriended someone who wants to "do away with the threat of Islam and Muslims once and for all."

Good riddance.
    The only solution to Islam is capitulation or extermination. There is no other option that may yield results.

I am not a fan of any religion, so I'll preface with that.

The bottom line is this:

Salafism in Islam is not viewed in the same way people in the west view people in the Westboro Baptist Church. Salafism is not viewed in the way we see racists, murderers, rapists, etc. Salafism is a threat to other Sunni belief systems, sure, but you will rarely see action taken against Salafism unless the threat is so clear/dangerous/damaging that the host country will have the ability to spin the raid against them as a win. Otherwise, Salafism is mostly untended by host nations because in Islam you aren't to kill or fight other muslims.

Salafism gets past this tenet by declaring Jihad, which allows them to purge the world of any non-believer or persons who assist non-believers (kaffirs).

The problem that Salafism presents to the rest of the world is that the west, by its own nature, is inclusive. We won't label all of Islam as terrorists, because not all of Islam are terrorists. Because Salafism isn't as negatively perceived as we would assume it would be, it is easy for negative events, poverty, mental status, etc, to influence someone to become enamored in its teachings - someone whose family is "good not terrorist type muslims". There are plenty of people recruiting for the Jihad who identify and turn these kids, adults, whoever, to this lifestyle. There is also a LOT of recruitment, financing, and planning from commanders from Syria and Iraq who went to the EU because the EU let them. These guys are heroes.

A good analogy would be if that kid you always assumed would shoot up the school had a recruiter who assembled teams of people like him to purge the US classrooms of bitchy women and mean jocks. You don't have that, so school/public massacres are usually lone gunmen who die because there's no way out of the situation they'd planned for. In Islam, they want to die, and they want to take you and your family with them. There is no point where they realize the gravity of what they've done and regret it, ending their life in despair. They will keep killing until stopped.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

French President made it to Bataclan:

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Moved the early posts from the gun thread if anyone is wondering why the size of this thread jumped suddenly.

Welcome to the shit show Ksan. It sucks.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Airenn View Post
    Welcome to the shit show Ksan. It sucks.
    I can tell. Crazy how no one mentioned this at work, but then none of us have time to access the interwebs. Completely insane.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

What im wondering is why France?

Terrorist attacks sucks and it should never happen, but why France specifically, it's like the 3rd attack this year?

Charlie hebdo, I think something else happened then this

You guys keep asking why but you're not reading the answer: there are non-muslims to be killed, and they were killed.

As for why Paris, I have no idea if this is legit but I found this on reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comm..._paris/cwzdbth

Quite fuckin' creepy.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post

Terrorist attacks sucks and it should never happen, but why France specifically, it's like the 3rd attack this year?

Charlie hebdo, I think something else happened then this
    The train attack was in Paris iirc

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    They have history.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/search?q=syria+...roduct&suggid=

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by VeganCrossfitWOWRaidKILLA View Post
    You guys keep asking why but you're not reading the answer: there are non-muslims to be killed, and they were killed.
    There's non Muslim outside of France

So my question is why France and not somewhere else

Once again I don't accept these terrorist attacks

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Death toll up to 149 on CNN.

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Where were you the day world war 3 started

BG Level

They might be a bit salty about losing this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

(in October of 732)

(also I'd like to point out that the Muslim army in that battle was named "Umayyad")

(they had their own Caliphate back then https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_Caliphate )

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Guns and grenades are small change, it's the same shit ISIS lobs at people every day in the Middle East.

It'll take a real WMD to trigger anything. Nerve gas, dirty bomb, an honest-to-goodness nuclear weapon. This'll end up producing tears and trauma, maybe some new measures designed to show "we're more secure" and it'll happen again somewhere else later. Repeatedly. Ideally, they want Westerners to come where more people can shoot, bomb, or otherwise kill them in hopes of getting their holy war of everyone Islamic vs. the infidels.

BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    War.

War never changes.

It's likely due to the fact that other European countries are being much more accommodating to political influence from Islamic lobbying and Sharia Law. They don't need to start shooting up Germany because Germany is allowing them to do whatever they want. AQ, IS, Hamas, etc, aren't stupid. They are effective at enacting their long term strategies. Turning Germany into an Islamic nation, at the moment, is more easily done through reproduction than by violence.

BG Level

153 now, 112 in Bataclan alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast