Can't believe we're getting 2 superbowls in 1 season.
Can't believe we're getting 2 superbowls in 1 season.
Also, the Washington Redskins:
![]()
Welp, I can either watch my hockey team get demolished by the hottest team in the NHL (Rangers @ MSG), or I can watch the Bills get demolished by the hottest team in the NFL (Pats @ Foxborough). May do hockey game on my computer and football on my TV to make sure I maximize all demolishing intake.
What can you do to piss off overzealous Cam haters when you've already done so much winning on the field? You bust out the anime.
![]()
Osweiler already named the starter for this week against the Pats
Amini Silatolu tore his ACL
The Jimmy Clausen era in Chicago has ended.
He has been waived.
Bengals Darqueze Dennard needs shoulder surgery and out for the year
Ron Rivera saying that Norman will most likely be on Dezter the Molezter most of the game
Suddenly the Bengals are very thin and terrible at CB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brian Hoyer starting this week for Houston
dez isn't hard to shut down tho