• Navigation
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 320
  1. #21
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    Oh, as I say that Robinson has a nice 38 yard catch.

  2. #22
    I would prefer not to.
    Moms Spaghetti
    Philly Special

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    39,638
    BG Level
    10

    I just realized there was a football game

    checked the box score

    I'll pass

  3. #23
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    28,410
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Thank you for this. Its been too long. I'm sad he isnt playing, I wanted to see Manning and Cutty go for the most INTs in a game record.

  4. #24
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Dalton had two turnovers?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,703
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Color Rush unis for Panthers/Cowboys next week. Spoilered for big

    Spoiler: show


    There's alot of other pics of the Cowboys unis up, and they honestly look really fucking good.

  6. #26
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Jags goin to da Supa Bowl

  7. #27
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS

  8. #28
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Jags goin to da Supa Bowl
    I tell you.

  9. #29
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    55,703
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    First win streak for the Jags in what, 5 years?

  10. #30
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    18,369
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sath Fenrir
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor View Post
    First win streak for the Jags in what, 5 years?
    It's only been like 5 days in our hearts man

  11. #31
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Quote Originally Posted by VeganCrossfitWOWRaidKILLA View Post
    This is so poorly done, you should be ashamed.

  12. #32
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    My opinion of you couldn't be fatter due to that comment.

  13. #33
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,632
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    I expect high quality saiyan gifs, not someone just sticking hair on PRivs. I expect lighting, eye changes, explosions, etc.

    http://media.giphy.com/media/OkVMmBQwRKEsU/giphy.gif


  14. #34
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    10,330
    BG Level
    9

    you do know there are like 5 quality ones and the rest are worse than the privs one

    but of course you do since you think I made the privs one

  15. #35
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Realtalk I never watched DBZ and know next to nothing about it

  16. #36
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    21,329
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    That happens in it. Bout all you need to know.

  17. #37
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,130
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Bradford, Ryan Mathews, Hoyer, Demarcus Ware; all out this week

  18. #38

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,355
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Realtalk I never watched DBZ and know next to nothing about it
    Are we gonna sit around and pretend like this didn't happen?

  19. #39
    I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,194
    BG Level
    10

    I watched DB but never DBZ. Come at me.

  20. #40
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    5,603
    BG Level
    8

    Uncultured heathens.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2015-16 NFL Week 8: Turning Back the Clock
    By Bregor in forum Sports
    Replies: 633
    Last Post: 2015-11-05, 11:24
  2. Replies: 290
    Last Post: 2015-10-28, 14:32
  3. Replies: 434
    Last Post: 2015-10-21, 09:54
  4. Replies: 498
    Last Post: 2015-10-14, 10:43
  5. Replies: 624
    Last Post: 2015-10-07, 12:12
  6. Replies: 486
    Last Post: 2015-09-30, 13:35
  7. Replies: 701
    Last Post: 2015-09-23, 11:46
  8. Replies: 1245
    Last Post: 2015-09-16, 11:11