Wait, around when did that happen? I have been only casually watching and have had to mute at times, so I missed that.
Wait, around when did that happen? I have been only casually watching and have had to mute at times, so I missed that.
GG @ Accidentally selecting mirror in that sea of garbage.
I feel bad for skuj courtesy of Andy.
At least he did some on-the-fly glitch exhibition and let Skuj catch up a bit. Probably felt that it wouldn't end on a good run time anyway, given he finished 10min over PB.
Overall one of the more entertaining longer runs: Great couch, good explanations and enough shenanigans happened on screen.
Theres no hype anymore.
Stop it.
Guy sweat too much from his hands lol
Babe was hungry.
Bloodborne, please!
This guy
Man, get this guy the fuck off super metroid.
zoast or bust for sm tbh
I'm curious about them having separate incentives for the last 3 summons in FF4 since they're all gate keepers to one another. If you don't beat Asura first, Leviathan just says something like "I'm not the king", and Bahamut just tells you to go away. I guess they were banking on all of them being met and they needed "incentive fodder" so to speak.
Well, Norfair in RBO is incredibly difficult to execute.
Rekt
Wonder how many cartridges' worth of backup saves he has.
Should've just gone with a traditional Super Metroid race to close it out before FF4.
I enjoy this way more than ye olde SM run over and over again. Good thing he came prepared. Couch is dead tho.