I have THE biggest erection right now
I have THE biggest erection right now
S
E
C
S
P
E
E
D
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yoooo this is getting uncomfortable to watch.
At least Kirby's defense looks awesome.
rofl
I'll get my sig bet image up in a day or two
Goddamn MSU, BADGA kept Bama within 18 at least.
Wear it proud
Ik entiry too drunk yo do this rigjt now. Il pit the sig on later
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Started watching the Fiesta Bowl late. Is the broadcast in SD for anyone else or is my local Comcast fucking up?
Not SD here.
Welp GATA gettin that ass whopped too, so now I don't feel so terrible about FSU's loss yesterday.
This McCaffrey guy is kinda fast
The playoff games lost 6 million viewers this year by playing on NYE.
Overnights: 9.9 for Cotton and 9.7 for Orange. Last year's semis on NYD were 15.5 for the early Rose Bowl game and 15.3 for the late Sugar Bowl.
Oooof...
I feel dirty cheering for Iowa, but B1G needs another win.
Welp, lol 21-0 in the first quarter for Stanford.