Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Reacquiring GEO and RUN AF.

So to make a long story short I dropped my RUN AF body a while back as I needed inventory space, I didn't care because I figured you could redo the AF quest. I find out about a month ago when I wanted to re-gear RUN that the AF quests are NOT repeatable for RUN and GEO so I am wondering if SE made a different way to reacquire their AF? I have been searching for awhile and no dice.

You could always ask SE to see if they can restore the AF for you...

I would hope its the same way to redo regular AF where someone wipes your memory of the event I'm not sure which NPC does that but it was introduced long ago.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

You can try talking to Vingijard in Lower Jeuno inside Waag-Deeg's Magic Shop. He wipes your memory for AF pieces so it might work for run and geo.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rehn Valor
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I recall 2 NPCs outside in ceizak near a beach (or was it yahse?) that deal with reacquiring GEO bell and stuff. They prob do AF as well.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

this might be a bit a stretch:
    Talk to Zurko-Bazurko at Mhaura teleport device
    after the cutscene (which only happens if you finished all AF) you get an option to hand him the Runic Kinegravers over.
    Hand him the Runic Kinegravers KI over
    after that Octavien will offer you the quest of limit break to start over with a fight with Miss Braga

I am not sure if this works but you might give it a shot

Found this by hitting now all the quest NPCs for 40 min and reopened me the option to redo the Limit Break quest which should give you the possibility to go on with the RUN AF quest again

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Jashin View Post
    You can try talking to Vingijard in Lower Jeuno inside Waag-Deeg's Magic Shop. He wipes your memory for AF pieces so it might work for run and geo.
    This does not work with RUN and GEO AF.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Rehn View Post
    I recall 2 NPCs outside in ceizak near a beach (or was it yahse?) that deal with reacquiring GEO bell and stuff. They prob do AF as well.
    Yes this is it, in Yahse frontier station there's a GEO and RUN NPC, I talked to the GEO NPC and was able to buy the RUN AF body for 20k bayld thank you so much.